Selena Gomez - Revelación EP stream + comment party

Isla

• 1 month later...
  • Twitter Team

I see there’s no thread for this already, but Selena Gomez’s Spanish-language EP, Revelacion, is officially out in select countries!

The songs seem to be pretty short, gonna take a listen now.

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team

Thoughts:

1. De Una Vez - I do really like this song and the vibe of it but it’s too short and could be a bit longer. 

2. Buscando Amor - A Latin bawp!! It’s really catchy and could make a good single (that’s if there will be another one).

3. Balia Conmigo - Still one of the best on this EP. It’s such a fun and catchy song and it’s a shame it’s flopping. 

4. Damelo To’ - Kinda reminds me of Taki Taki except it’s better. This would be a good one to dance to in the clubs.

5. Vicio - Sounds a bit similar to the other songs in a way but it’s also very catchy. But it’s also too short. 

6. Adios - Arghhhh this one is WAY TOO SHORT for my liking. I really like the vibe of this one and it’s catchy af.

7. Selfish Love - Probably still my favourite on the entire EP, it’s such a bop and I hope this does well for Selena. 

Overall it’s a decent EP, even though it feels like the songs blend into each other at times. It does feel very short though and I think the songs could be a bit longer (especially Adios). 

• Love 2

Is it me or is the first chorous totally distorted? The overall quality of the upload is really bad. I only hear it on youtube tho. Its weird that no one in the comments is talking about this. They really need to reupload this :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:
But its a very catchy song, my favourite so far and I really like the aesthetics she took in this era.

• Like 1

'De una Vez' - this still bores me to death

'Buscando Amor' - it's a nice song, but I guess it drinks way too much from the latin trends

'Baila Conmigo' - this ones continues to grow a lot on me

'Dámelo To'' - s.exy banger... I believe it's going to grow a lot on me

'Vicio' - the best one lyrically in my opinion

'Adiós' - I can see myself sweating to this one on the dancefloor once I'm vaccinated

'Selfish Love' - I fell in love with this one upon first listen, and the music video is a serve. Best one in the project.

Overall, it's a decent effort. I think it was a good move to keep it in an EP format, something larger would have become too repetitive. 

• Love 1