Are we going to call this the ‘Free Britney’ era in the future?

Pinky98

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Darling this is a movement :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I know but we always give things nicknames as a term of endearment :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

In 10 years when this is all in the past are we going to be like ‘She was serving during the Glory era’, ‘I dunno, I like the Free Britney era’

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Yeah, like Britman512 said, I consider this more of a movement than an actual era. When discussing eras, I consider an era where we have music videos, an album, singles, possibly a tour, and then some. Not bizarre IG posts, dozens of conservatorship stuff, one of your sons going off on IG live, and all that. That's just overall non-music/personal stuff. Kinda like what was going on in 2010.

But I get it, it's a term of endearment! I mean, I sometimes call 2004-2006 the "Chaotic era", or even the "My Prerogative era", and I sometimes call 2012-early 2013 the "X Factor era", so we can call this the #FreeBritney era, or just FB era. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Archived