The Spirit Cooking of Britney Spears, Part 1

Rami

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it may be a series.. i remember watching a Britney small interview circa 03 when an Asian lady asked her something along the lines.. of 'soul exchange with madonna'.. and Britney found that strange. The video says that only Beyonce survived and was crowned later on as goddess Isis. 

(Madonna lies all the time)

On 1/12/2021 at 6:48 PM, pop analyst said:

he or she tries to say something but.. it is a good re-cup of her career

My moment of watching hollywood occult-conspiracy videos is long over. There’s was always some coincidental - too good to be true - analogybut really they are a reach (to the power of 100).

The thing is, because an individual's experience of “performance” and “theatre” is always subjective, you end up “seeing” whatever you want. Same goes with life, and “facts”, as we are witnessing with Trump supporters.

The whole point of “art” is to reflect societies desires and fears, dreams and nightmares. It how we safely confront our darkness, and learn to imagine collectively.

As Britney famously said,” you’ll never see it my way, because you’re not me”

Only she can tell her story. Waiting patiently for the book she promised in “For The Record” 

Spoiler

Classic gaslighting. Cover up corruption and awful things with something ridiculous so you can paint all critics as crazy and sow division. We now know there has been horrific things going on (e.g. Epstein). But the Pizzagate conspiracies and this spirit-cooking bs helped cover it up. It's happened again with the QAnon garbage.

Archived