I run away deserved better

Honemoon315

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

one of y'all defamed Cinderella's name by mixing it up with Bombastic Love, a NON-VERIFIED rumour that refuses to die. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

What about the rumour?

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

What about the rumour?

Britney hating Cinderella didn't actually happen. A few years ago, someone confused the song with Bombastic Love and claimed Britney didn't want it on the album and claimed everything about bombastic Love towards so now everyone thinks Cinderella is immature and wasn't supposed to be on the album. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney hating Cinderella didn't actually happen. A few years ago, someone confused the song with Bombastic Love and claimed Britney didn't want it on the album and claimed everything about bombastic Love towards so no everyone thinks Cinderella is immature and wasn't supposed to be on the album. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

But did Britney hate Bombastic Love? 

People just spreading rumours as if they are facts as usual :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: I like Cinderella. She was 19 at the time, what people wanted her to sing about? 9/11? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

24 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But did Britney hate Bombastic Love? 

People just spreading rumours as if they are facts as usual :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: I like Cinderella. She was 19 at the time, what people wanted her to sing about? 9/11? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I had to laugh :eyes_britney_laugh:

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Also, they completely ignore the message of Cinderella (It's What U See (Is What U Get) 2.0. in disguise if we're being honest) because of the production even though the lyricism is so obvious, it'd be like if someone deliberately ignored the lyrics to Lucky and called it just an immature teen-pop song. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Omg y'all :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Totally agree that I Run Away is super underrated! I feel like so much of that album is overshadowed by Slave, Overprotected, and Not a Girl but it's full of bops :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

The album is totally underrated except for That’s where you flop me :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Archived