Top 40 Most Popular Songs of 2020!

This is interesting. I am wondering, why do you think Taylor Swift managed to have the biggest selling record of the year and yet her songs didn't crack the top? Let me clarify that this is not to bring down the albums, because to be honest, both are actually the only albums by her that I really liked. Still, my question is, why? I get it, none of the songs were crafted to be chart toppers, but I would have thought that one would at least be able to get a position on this top 2020 songs. Is it really just her fanbase buying her albums? I dunno. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bigno said:

This is interesting. I am wondering, why do you think Taylor Swift managed to have the biggest selling record of the year and yet her songs didn't crack the top? Let me clarify that this is not to bring down the albums, because to be honest, both are actually the only albums by her that I really liked. Still, my question is, why? I get it, none of the songs were crafted to be chart toppers, but I would have thought that one would at least be able to get a position on this top 2020 songs. Is it really just her fanbase buying her albums? I dunno. 

She had the biggest selling FEMALE album of 2020, The best selling album of 2020 was with BTS and i even opened a thread about it which was featured, so u might as well can check it out

But anyways, i guess you already got the answer to yr question. Its for sure not GP-friendly material or radio-friendly either but she still has a very strong and loyal fanbase, so if there were any sales songs like Cardigan and Willow were making, it was solely from her very loyal fanbase but i guess those songs didnt have the GP support in order to crack the top 40 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She had the biggest selling FEMALE album of 2020, The best selling album of 2020 was with BTS and i even opened a thread about it which was featured, so u might as well can check it out

But anyways, i guess you already got the answer to yr question. Its for sure not GP-friendly material or radio-friendly either but she still has a very strong and loyal fanbase, so if there were any sales songs like Cardigan and Willow were making, it was solely from her very loyal fanbase but i guess those songs didnt have the GP support in order to crack the top 40 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

answering

Skip

Thank you! For a seeing and yes, I found the other thread after posting this. 

Big hugs your way. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block