Britney Spears Album Covers: Reloaded

Blackout2006

15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg im so happy you liked it :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: Yeah i also love the cover more without the text disrupting the beauty in it, its so definitive like i wanted :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Which one of the Britney cover did u think was amazing, the standard or deluxe one? 

Personally for Britney I think the standard looks better but I like the idea for the deluxe one :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So i had decided to re-design some of these covers, so i wanted to show it to you guys as i took yr advice and made it look more cool so lemme how it looks!
huVwYdK.png

(i moved the text to the left corner since many users disliked it being in the middle)

1oTwg47.png

(i felt that the other cover was missing something so i re-designed it, showed more exposure of the photo and gave the cover a "Whats Your Pleasure?" tease)

0A0rct3.png

(I moved the text to top since users liked it more in the top, and i decided to move the Jive label to the right-corner)

Hope you guys like it more :) 

I wish that was the original circus cover 

• 2 months later...
On 1/5/2021 at 4:12 AM, Kiey said:

Britney Charts on Twitter: ""Baby One More Time" album was released 18  years ago today +25M copies sold +15M singles sold +119.4M spotify streams  +431.5M VEVO streams… https://t.co/wG1LU7UpIP"

Cover for the 20th anniversary edition of Britney Spears' "oops!... I did  it again" album : popheads

Britney-Fan-Made-Covers-britney-spears-2

ITZ was perfect so

In the Zone - Wikipedia

Britney Spears Photos (6060 of 9842) | Last.fm

I always feel like this photo should have been the front cover

00c32185b499cd2b313dc533be1ec155.jpg

Britney Spears has to be applauded for getting her act together, despite  squeezing into a hideous basque - Mirror Online

Britney Spears: 25 of Her Biggest Moments | Billboard

and I love Glory from David I think it's perfect

But I would have went with this

Pictures from Britney's "Glory" photoshoot with David LaChapelle surface in  HQ - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

I made the Baby One More Time One.... XD Still have the PSD file

I really like your edits. I like the Britney cover the best. I’ve never really been a fan of the original Britney era cover. This album was the start of her **** image and a chance to work with different producers with a more R&B sound. I think the cover could have reflected that a little better than the one we got. I also didn’t like that the album was self titled. They literally could have gone with anything. Even call the album Slave.

Archived