Britney Spears Album Covers: Reloaded

Blackout2006

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

its boring :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Wheres the flavour? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

One thing I have to disagree on though is this :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I really don't dig the Glory cover you made, its more 'boring and flavourless' than the ones used previously :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Them photos are hated by a lot of people on here (including myself) and they just... blind you. The new outtakes we got from D Lachapelle, who simply is just unbelievably incredible (adding to the praise @Jordan Miller gave him in the recent BH video) you should've used one of them photos, in my opinion. The desert shoot really is one of her best shoots EVER. 2016ney really was something else.

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

One thing I have to disagree on though is this :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I really don't dig the Glory cover you made, its more 'boring and flavourless' than the ones used previously :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Them photos are hated by a lot of people on here (including myself) and they just... blind you. The new outtakes we got from D Lachapelle, who simply is just unbelievably incredible (adding to the praise @Jordan Miller gave him in the recent BH video) you should've used one of them photos, in my opinion. The desert shoot really is one of her best shoots EVER. 2016ney really was something else.

Yeah but im not a big fan of that poster pic anyways so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived