Lizzo is showing off her Body for the start of 2021

Lizzo is showing off her body for the start of 2021 and I would like to ask you a question on why she had to do it this way. We all know Lizzo is being scrutinized by the media and the people from the internet of showing too much skin because of her weight.
Do you think it’s a publicity stunt and she’s doing this just to let people know that she doesn’t care of their opinion or she truly loves her body? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Related:

lizzo-body.jpg.ef8ffdf42fcb1d42025362a011db6950.jpg

36 minutes ago, Style. said:

The last video from the thread is just too much. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don’t have instagram so I don’t see it on the regular but when I did have it I always saw her on my timeline shaking her ***. Its kind of annoying because I think she is talented and could be singing or something else. Its her career though :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I don’t have instagram so I don’t see it on the regular but when I did have it I always saw her on my timeline shaking her ***. Its kind of annoying because I think she is talented and could be singing or something else. Its her career though :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I mean, I don’t follow her and I don’t know a song from her but she’s pushing too hard this narrative. I find her annoying at this point like girl relax. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block