Talking about B10

blonderoman27

As much as I want a new album from Britney after she is free and most importantly, happy, I think talking about what her next project should be or what we expect her to do, should come to a stop. 

What if she really does want to retire after she is free? She hears that all her fans, want her to return with B10. It could really make her feel trapped again, no freedom to make the choice she wants because she might disappoint a lot of people. 

After watching Part 4 of the documentary, I felt differently about everything. I feel kind of bad for having so much fun and great memories tied to her music, yet now, I feel like I was taking advantage of her, when she most likely couldn't have the same enjoyment in life. 

I will always listen to her music and love it for what the artist Britney, has given us. In the end, 20+ years later, the most we can give her, is a peace of mind and love, without her music being involved and being a part of things we want from her afterwards. 

I love future projects ideas that exhalers have posted on here and it excites me too. I  can't picture Britney doing anything right now. It feels wrong thinking about her working to suit my musical pleasures..

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couldn't agree more; i feel terrible about having fed the monster in the past. (meaning team c.unt)

it must be very bittersweet for her; loving music and what she does but also all of it being the reason her life is hell. what a difficult position to be in.

she's also very smart. so if anything i think she knows we didn't know at the time and like she said during that speech - we support her unconditionally.

4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

couldn't agree more; i feel terrible about having fed the monster in the past. (meaning team c.unt)

it must be very bittersweet for her; loving music and what she does but also all of it being the reason her life is hell. what a difficult position to be in.

she's also very smart. so if anything i think she knows we didn't know at the time and like she said during that speech - we support her unconditionally.

I couldn't imagine my passion for something also being my prison. 

i agree! i really dont think people should talk about what they want for b10 when realistically, it's not happening at this rate. as much as i want a new album, it feels selfish to demand what we want, dont want, what she needs to work on, etc., when she has literally only done what other people have wanted. i just want her to be free and if that means retirement, i hope she gets that

4 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

i agree! i really dont think people should talk about what they want for b10 when realistically, it's not happening at this rate. as much as i want a new album, it feels selfish to demand what we want, dont want, what she needs to work on, etc., when she has literally only done what other people have wanted. i just want her to be free and if that means retirement, i hope she gets that

Yes and I feel better knowing that other people have the same opinion on it. 

Whatever makes her happy, is what I want. ❤️

35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So, if Britney still has an additional album in her contract, would you rather her put work into it or let Myah record it? 

If they require her to make another album to complete her contract, and she doesn't want to (as a free Britney) she can voice her opinion on it. At this point, who is to say, Myah would even come back after the backlash she received from Britney Jean? When she is free, I'd assume that getting rid of her management, would be something she would consider. So when everything that has gone on behind the scenes between her family and management, comes to the light, forcing her to do something she doesn't want to, should or would be off the table. 

Again, this is talking about the human Britney Jean Spears, not the stage forged Britney Spears. 

If anyone at RCA has a heart or a solid state of mind, the contract for albums, should be the last thing they worry about. 

42 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

If they require her to make another album to complete her contract, and she doesn't want to (as a free Britney) she can voice her opinion on it. At this point, who is to say, Myah would even come back after the backlash she received from Britney Jean? When she is free, I'd assume that getting rid of her management, would be something she would consider. So when everything that has gone on behind the scenes between her family and management, comes to the light, forcing her to do something she doesn't want to, should or would be off the table. 

Again, this is talking about the human Britney Jean Spears, not the stage forged Britney Spears. 

If anyone at RCA has a heart or a solid state of mind, the contract for albums, should be the last thing they worry about. 

sorry sis but they are on a roll to refund their money loss. :(

Archived