Which Katy Perry era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Katy Perry era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Best is Teenage Dream... obviously.

Worst is... Witness. Sorry. Not a single redeemable single off of that album. Whenever I think of the tragic promo performances for Bon Appetit and Swish Swish, I cringe and recoil into raisin form. 

Smile was close to being the worst but Never Really Over is a strong lead single and deserved better. 

Teenage Dream was iconic and basically had singles that were the soundtrack to the early 2010s, but it wasn't my favorite set of singles. That would have to be Prism cause it had 2 of my favorite Katy songs. So I voted Prism best.  The worst was Smile so far. 

My favorite singles in order:

1. I Kissed a Girl (I just discovered my bi***uality when this came out and high school me felt so SEEN LMFAOOOOO)

2. Dark Horse (edgy, dark sounding pop. The MV was **** tho. 

3. E.T. (another edgy dark sounding banger)

4. Roar (this was fun to hula hoop to) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block