Jamie Lynn promoting the hundreds' collection

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

First they used Sam to promote Playing w/ Snatches.

Then they used Jamie Lynn to promote this hideous set of clothing. 

It's really upsetting that the "people closest to her" are grifting these cringe attempts at a quick buck in her name. 

Expect a hologram when Britney "retires." It's going to happen 100%. 

MTE and “playing with snatches” 

dead wink martindale GIF

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Then this ***** has the balls to say she's never made a buck off her sister. Disgusting parasite. 

I bet even her husband got with her due to who her sister is.

She most likely married her troll of a husband because he has his own money. He was involved in some scam drywall business and owns other companies. JamieChin knew the Britney payroll would end eventually. 

Just now, IAmJustAKnee said:

What happened?!

Basically people were sending dm’s to the designer and they were like “WoUlD it MaKe YoU fEeL bEtTeR if I saiD BritnEY & JamIe LyNn sUpPoRt thE reLeaSe????” 😂

you could tell they were annoyed at the backlash and were looking for ways to get people to shutup. And then voila Jamie Lynn pops up wearing it and promoting it and ofc with Britney *crickets* 

In all seriousness, Jamie Lynn has shown her true face this year. 

We know where she stands and how she feels about her sister (and her sister's fans.) 

Yet she continues to try to collect the few coins that she can. Absolutely shameless. 

Do you think she ever did the meet & greet for the 2 Zoey 101 fans she scammed or...? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

sad mtv GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Archived