Eminem releases surprise album 'Music to be ******** By - Side B'

Isla

Update: Eminem has released "Music to be ******** By - Side B":

Earlier:

OKAY this thread might flop because it's Eminem but...

There's rumours going around that he's surprise releasing his 12th studio album on Friday. It's strongly rumoured to be titled "Music To Be ******** By Side B" and will be a continuation of "Music To Be ******** By" (his 11th studio album he released back in January).

Apparently it will include songs recorded for MTBMB that didn't make the cut as well as new ones. Eminem did confirm in an interview earlier this year that he had started writing/recording new songs due to the pandemic.

Producer Dem Jointz who worked with Em for some songs on MTBMB has also seemingly confirmed this is true? He posted a pic on Insta of what is supposedly the album's artwork in a collage of other hip hop albums that came out this year.

And I thought Taylor dropping two albums this year was enough :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also this tweet from a fan is interesting:

Rumoured tracklisting (although it kinda looks fake to me. I mean Bon Iver?? Justin Vernon wasn't happy about his vocals being used on Fall on Kamikaze):

EpfsHwUXUAEZeLf.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I like his early hits, but his new albums are- a choice :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Are those really a choice or is he just trying to do things differently? Also, isn't this normal? To enjoy artist's earlier attempts more? Just look at fans of the one and only, legendary Ms. Britney Spears. Gaga's fans also enjoyed her previous attempts more than the recent one. Same goes for almost every artist out there. 

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Eh I don’t think his recent albums were that bad. Although The Eminem Show is by far my favourite.

They are good, but they sound so alike that it’s getting boring already :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:  I love The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show and he was versatile back then, now everything he makes is too unoriginal, nothing new, simple lyrics :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Are those really a choice or is he just trying to do things differently? Also, isn't this normal? To enjoy artist's earlier attempts more? Just look at fans of the one and only, legendary Ms. Britney Spears. Gaga's fans also enjoyed her previous attempts more than the recent one. Same goes for almost every artist out there. 

Just look at my comment above this one :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

42 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

They are good, but they sound so alike that it’s getting boring already :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:  I love The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show and he was versatile back then, now everything he makes is too unoriginal, nothing new, simple lyrics :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: eh I mean maybe you have a point. His older stuff was better, yes, but I don't think his recent stuff is that bad but I guess we won't agree :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block