Eminem releases surprise album 'Music to be ******** By - Side B'

Isla

So I had to work most of the day and only just finished listening. Some really good tracks, it was great to see Eminem reference the events of this year in a lot of them. Black Magic, Alfred’s Theme, GNAT, Higher, Killer and Discombobulated are my faves atm. 

Anyway this looks like it’s a Fame Monster situation as it looks like it’s being marketed as a ‘deluxe edition’ to MTBMB but it has 13 songs... that’s long enough to be a separate album. Wikipedia doesn’t count it as a separate album and on Spotify MTBMB is disc 2 with Side B disc 1.

Edited by Isla

I liked the self reflective stage he had with Not Afraid, Monster etc, focusing on internal demons and beating them. 

Now it sounds like he regresses to external demons like highlighting crimes of ****** or something like that. 

He went from like self-development, self-searching and self-help back to Kim 2.0 and 3AM psycho. Great message bro. Not. It gets old tho and it’s unintelligent, self sabotaging, unproductive and sends a bad signal; to focus on rage and negativity and inhumanity. He should drop the beard too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block