This was a major turning point for Britney

Body ache

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sam is such a snake he’s there to make sure everything is coordinated.

If you loved someone you’d make sure they were presentable before they left the house. Especially when they’re a global superstar and the whole word is watching. There are ways and means of doing so without hurting the other person’s feelings. They’ve ruined this woman she lives in a bubble and has done for over a decade now

He was probably called up to be part of the photo op. I don't think he was with her when she got ready

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sam is such a snake he’s there to make sure everything is coordinated.

If you loved someone you’d make sure they were presentable before they left the house. Especially when they’re a global superstar and the whole word is watching. There are ways and means of doing so without hurting the other person’s feelings. They’ve ruined this woman she lives in a bubble and has done for over a decade now

Whoever called paparazzi on her. Deserves to burn in hell.

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

I was to young back then. And not into pop culture whatsoever. 

I obviously knew what was going on and felt bad for her. And looking back now my heart breaks for her. And I know there was similar to worse situations back then. Hence why I said this is one of them.

I'm 43-years old. Five years older than Britney, so I've been able to watch her story unfold over the years with the eyes of an "older woman." (I laugh as I type that, but it's true.)

Seeing the pics of her walking out of the mental health facility wouldn't even rank in the top 300 "heartbreaking" moments for me. 

The reason being that she was "controlled." (Both literally and figuratively.) As in, yes, she was puffy, and she was going through a rough patch, but she was under the care of professionals and had Sam by her side. She wasn't in "danger," so to speak.

For me, 2004 to 2008 was a much more heartbreaking time. It started with the marriage to Jason Alexander, and then the situation slowly unfolded over the course of the next four years. Nobody knew what was going to happen next, and nobody knew how much worse it was going to get, but the bar kept dropping lower and lower.

I used to wake up in late 2007 and early 2008 and check the news to make sure she hadn't died over night. It got to that point. It was a daily heartbreak, to the point where I was grateful that her dad stepped in with the temporary conservatorship. It was that scary of a time. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

The FF era was a heartbreak, too, but for different reasons.

FF was just sad because it was hard to believe her Team would send her out on stage to perform when she was so heavily medicated. Just like the pics above.

That was when I knew that nothing meant more to them than money.  :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Archived