This was a major turning point for Britney

Body ache

It ignited the flame that sparked the free britney movement after the leaked voicemail. She looks totally out of zone like they just released her from hiding and she doesn't know whether to be happy or sad. Especially since Jamie continued to force her to go on these outing to show the public that she is doing ok. You can see that everything was thrown onto her i.e the phone, bag, shoes, jacket to make it seem like she's doing every day things. It was just so obvious at that point that everyone noticed that something was wrong behind the scenes. Then covid happened and the public started putting this on the back burner minus some celebrities. At least now she is in a much better place thanks to the added co-conservator

Britney Spears seen for first time since entering rehab - as fans call for  her freedom - Mirror Online

SEozbXdqc1dldGdOajgwWE5UeVIuanBn.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ridiculous thing was that they were pushing the narrative that she’s doing very good with these pics. They payed the mags to say that she’s doing oh so well.

i couldn’t see an angle from which that sounded believable... these are just heartbreaking...

and wasn’t this the point from which her whole personality changed? From Gloryney to the  peasant tops wearing, blank stares into the camera looking, left to right walking insecure girl? 

1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

The ridiculous thing was that they were pushing the narrative that she’s doing very good with these pics. They payed the mags to say that she’s doing oh so well.

i couldn’t see an angle from which that sounded believable... these are just heartbreaking...

and wasn’t this the point from which her whole personality changed? From Gloryney to the  peasant tops wearing, blank stares into the camera looking, left to right walking insecure girl? 

She started the same way just before the FF era too but with the tour and promo she started feeling like herself again probably because her only outlet was work. She started off the Glory era on a good foot because she just came off a residency where she felt some sort of freedom. Canceling Domination was a punishment for her and they made her go into hiding again which is why she looked this way.

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She started the same way just before the FF era too but with the tour and promo she started feeling like herself again probably because her only outlet was work. She started off the Glory era on a good foot because she just came off a residency where she felt some sort of freedom. Canceling Domination was a punishment for her and they made her go into hiding again which is why she looked this way.

The FF change was shocking as well.. but we didn’t know what happened back then.. she suddenly started the era like that. Bloated and medicated. 

This one is even closer to home.. as we actually know that she was sent to some institution and they staged these pics. Maybe something similar happened back then as well...

It is already shocking what this girl has been through what we know of.. BUT I really don’t want to imagine what she’s been through that we DON’T know of:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

They probably thought those pics would calm us down.. they were trying to push the narrative that Free Britney was only about her being in a facility so they were like "see!! everything's fine!!!!!"

Silly them. All they had to do was release a few songs and everything is forgotten:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I get that everyone is excited, we all love to share her music and her art, but it feels like the movement died. Hope everyone wakes up in time for the next hearing. 

The movement definitely isn't dead. Its just been a while since we have had any new information and until the next hearing there isn't really anything more to talk about or do.

Once this next hearing happens we will see a lot more people preaching #freebritney again and then even more so when more and more people see the complete deep dive series 

I have been stanning her since very early on her career, and yes I think 2007-2008 is her darkest time in her life, but these photos were really heartbreaking to me too. Not because what she looked like, but because it was such an eye opening moment. Why were there paparazzi waiting outside the mental health facility? Why were every single dirt magazine trying to push the same narrative that she had breakdown because her father's colon ruptured and her medication stopped working which led her to have serious mental health problems, with every single trash magezine having "insiders confirming their claims". Suddenly her instagram page became super messy with captions not fitting with the content, like her team tried to do damage control really hard. These photos really helped the #FREEBRITNEY movement because people started to realize that her team is not to be trusted. And it opened eyes for many how her conservatorship really works like. It was heartbreaking moment to see the power her team has over her and the media. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You weren't a fan in 2007 and 2008?

This was nothing compared to then.

I was to young back then. And not into pop culture whatsoever. 

I obviously knew what was going on and felt bad for her. And looking back now my heart breaks for her. And I know there was similar to worse situations back then. Hence why I said this is one of them.

Sam is such a snake he’s there to make sure everything is coordinated.

If you loved someone you’d make sure they were presentable before they left the house. Especially when they’re a global superstar and the whole word is watching. There are ways and means of doing so without hurting the other person’s feelings. They’ve ruined this woman she lives in a bubble and has done for over a decade now

Archived