Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

On 12/11/2020 at 4:40 AM, jennyj said:

Matches is a bop and y'all will deal.  Also if they don't have a music video with Britney fire dancing, that will be such a wasted opportunity..  especially since she loves to twirl!

tenor.gif tumblr_nujn0bCBEg1sagi1uo3_500.gif AppropriateFairGyrfalcon-size_restrictedtenor.gif

And the video should start with her lighting up some vanilla scented candles in her own gym, accidently knocking it down, doing a little dance, escaping to a van outside with BSB in it and they're free! lol

tenor.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
On 12/11/2020 at 12:52 AM, jordeezy said:

Is "Love Me Down" different?  I am using crappy headphones right now and it seems that the last chorus and bridge are a little different?  Or is it just remastered? 

It's not just you. I think they did re-master the whole album... there's definitely some little differences in some of the tracks where they highlight her voice more in the background and overall sounds crisper.  They wouldn't have re-uploaded to YouTube if they didn't, when they could have easily just switched the cover.  Even SITS and Matches sound better than the single versions lol.

I thought it was just me at first, but then noticed others mentioning it too.

That, plus the improved solo version of Slumber Party.

This release is amazing and perfect gift for the holidays!

Mean Girls Christmas GIF

• Like 1

I think they’re finally merging versions on Apple Music and iTunes, I only see the new cover now and it’s 2 versions (clean and explicit). I no longer see Slumber Party w/ Tinashe 😮 Spotify seems unchanged. 
Anyone else notice this? Or am I mistaken? 

OT: Speaking of Spotify, Glory is set to pass 5 million streams this week on the platform alone! Not bad! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 1:50 AM, MWLJ said:

I think they’re finally merging versions on Apple Music and iTunes, I only see the new cover now and it’s 2 versions (clean and explicit). I no longer see Slumber Party w/ Tinashe 😮 Spotify seems unchanged. 
Anyone else notice this? Or am I mistaken? 

OT: Speaking of Spotify, Glory is set to pass 5 million streams this week on the platform alone! Not bad! 

I noticed that the other day when Slumber Party feat. Tinashe played. And I confirmed it just now. That works for me. Makes things easier. I'd just like for the SP with the feature to say "feat. Tinashe" rather than me having to guess which is which and be unaware until the second verse.

On 12/12/2020 at 8:43 PM, jennyj said:

It's not just you. I think they did re-master the whole album... there's definitely some little differences in some of the tracks where they highlight her voice more in the background and overall sounds crisper.  They wouldn't have re-uploaded to YouTube if they didn't, when they could have easily just switched the cover.  Even SITS and Matches sound better than the single versions lol.

I thought it was just me at first, but then noticed others mentioning it too.

What?!

* EDIT: omg you're right about "Love Me Down"!!!

• Love 1