Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

2 minutes ago, michaels said:

Disagree. But her vocals are really weak in the pre-chorous

also, its nice to see MATCHES on the top of the POP ALL DAY playlist on Spotify :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Sorry!

I just think lyrically, vocally and the production are weak.

the backstreet boys feature was pointless

I can see why it was originally left on the floor

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DownAndUp said:

Sorry!

I just think lyrically, vocally and the production are weak.

the backstreet boys feature was pointless

I can see why it was originally left on the floor

The song itself has a big potential. And its catchy. We cannot deny it.

it has its mistakes, especially weird vocals in some parts. But I wouldnt say its one one the worst songs shes recorded. (Hello Body Ache) 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, michaels said:

The song itself has a big potential. And its catchy. We cannot deny it.

it has its mistakes, especially weird vocals in some parts. But I wouldnt say its one one the worst songs shes recorded. (Hello Body Ache) 

Yes Body Ache definitely up there too! Glory didn’t have a skip for me before, it does now:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Omg Slumber Party without Tinashe!  YAASSS!!!  (sorry gurl, love her solo stuff but I prefer Brit's solo version of SP).

Matches is a bop... they need to make it a single.  If this was released when her team was capable this would explode on all the worldwide charts!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Can we talk about the Wuki remix of Mood Ring (By Demand) please. The serve.

Also, I like matches. It's very entry-level pop, but it still bangs. I mean, it's an album reject that was released YEARS after it was passed up. I'm just grateful to get new music, and I intend to enjoy the hell out of all the 2020 Glory extras. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Louis_j said:

I feel like I've been streaming that album for 20 years. :jackk_alien:

20 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Great, Taylor Swift is surprise releasing her 9th album tonight. There goes every chance of Glory and Matches going to #1 :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: i’m ******* pissed yall

The last 20 years of the re-release of the released version of Glory have truly been a stan's only wish (this year):lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I am also said to see DAKITI go from the #1 Spotify spot after 3 years :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1