Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

Not here for all these random releases doesn’t make any sense and matches with BSB really.... The song is very mediocre i wonder if her team randomly threw the boys in there.

It literally makes a lot of sense. It’s 2020 ppl like stuff consistently. 

Business wise it’s smart to do this

13 hours ago, Garrett said:

I love swimming in the stars and mood ring, idk why I can't get into matches.

I'm so thankful we SITS though

No- I feel exactly the same.

I cannot get into matches just yet. It’s only a 2 minute song and she doesn’t even have the opening verse :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. Just a bit basic and ... irritating for me. Hate myself for feeling this way ha!

I’m maybe just a bit bitter it’s outsold SITS in one day, as I’m so in love with SITS rn.

Somethings going right though-

7 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

No- I feel exactly the same.

I cannot get into matches just yet. It’s only a 2 minute song and she doesn’t even have the opening verse :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. Just a bit basic and ... irritating for me. Hate myself for feeling this way ha!

I’m maybe just a bit bitter it’s outsold SITS in one day, as I’m so in love with SITS rn.

Somethings going right though-

Yeah something about the course just was very repetitive "like playing with matches, matches...matches" lol

But SITS is so dreamy I like that route for her

• Love 1

I am really uncomfortable with these releases knowing that Britney adamantly refuses to work under the current circumstances. 

It’s pretty obvious that whoever is doing this, is just randomly releasing Glory rejects in a (desperate) attempt to keep the name of Britney out there, tarnishing her brand, as they have been doing for years now.