Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe re-release with new songs is out NOW

16 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Mood Ring did on iTunes with no competition and sold 13k copies in one week and was the 2nd best selling digital song of the country despite not being an official single. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

With Taylor surprise release we can safely say we're ****ed. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Well, at least we're still getting 'new' music...:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

haha! the gifs you added at the end of each sentence are so perfect made me LOLZ.

43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't we say that with every reissue? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

the previous one when Mood Ring was released, I remember listening to Private Show and being like :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: then I went back to listen to the old track and it was the same lol

didn't everyone think the same thing when radar was added to the Circus album? lol

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Must be your life motto if you can suggest for second her team is getting zero money from this release.

Like what?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Literally makes no sense. This was not planned "years" ago.

Uhm... that’s literally how business works. Never in the history of any business or e-commerce has any business deal been done “weeks” in advance. 

There are shareholders, investors and employees that oversee all of this. 

Basic economics will teach you that these deals have been worked out years in advance, to make sure you legally deal with royalties, distribution, writers credits, etc...

This narrative that their doing this in retaliation to the “movement” is ludicrous. That is not how business works, nor has it ever worked that way.

Britney spears in a business at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Uhm... that’s literally how business works. Never in the history of any business or e-commerce has any business deal been done “weeks” in advance. 

There are shareholders, investors and employees that oversee all of this. 

Basic economics will teach you that these deals have been worked out years in advance, to make sure you legally deal with royalties, distribution, writers credits, etc...

This narrative that their doing this in retaliation to the “movement” is ludicrous. That is not how business works, nor has it ever worked that way.

Britney spears in a business at the end of the day.

Never said it was retaliation. It's capitalizing on her being one of the biggest stories this year and possibly a bit of a distraction from her legal drama. The album was already finished they just added a handful of songs. I didn't say it took a few weeks like you seem to be suggesting. But to say this was planned years ago and her team isn't making any money off this is beyond dumb.

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it sounds the same :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

different headphones do make different sounds on a song seem higher or lower though

Call me crazy but I listened to the original YouTube video, the new YouTube video, and my original copy of Glory and the new YouTube video has clearer vocals and the beat hits HELLA hard at the end 😍

It could be my imagination but I try really hard to not be a delusional fan so I think they really might have some remastering

• Like 3