Are you excited for Christmas?

Slayer

1 hour ago, Mantequilla said:

Im Fine GIFs | Tenor

well, I don't know if you're joking or not, or what's your situation, but don't ever doubt to seek help. Maybe Exhale is not the right place for it, but don't hesitate to talk to someone you love and trust, or even professional help. It really helps a lot when you have someone else's perspective, because sometimes we tend to think there's no exit, there's nothing else we can do, we drown ourselves in our thoughts but usually people from the outside are able to see things that we don't.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm sorry for your loss :( don't you have other relatives or friends that you can spend the holidays with? I mean, I think this year would not be right time to do so, but after the pandemic is over? 

I lost my grandma which was like my second mom, and my aunt which was like a third mom, both in 2016 just 30 days apart, and it was very difficult to overcome, for me and the rest of my family, so I can't even imagine what it's like to lose an actual parent. 

It's easier said than done, but hopefully time will help you to cope with your loss, and you'll be eventually able to celebrate those dates with the people you still have with you, physically, and at the same time you'll be able to remember and honor your parents without their absence causing as much pain as it does now. 

Thanks for your kind words. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block