Are you excited for Christmas?

Slayer

28 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes, thank to Mariah she knows how to get us into that spirit with the best Christmas music ever. 

Cardi was right, unless you're Mariah Carey, you can't do Christmas music and expect the same commercial success. 

OMG what do you think of her new song with ari and jennifer?

I really enjoy it! Thank god Mariah is at the forefront:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

56 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG what do you think of her new song with ari and jennifer?

I really enjoy it! Thank god Mariah is at the forefront:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I love the Album as an apple music exclusive, I can tell you Mariah delivered the vocals. 

Lockdown provided Mariah the rest she needed, that rest actually helped her in ways that I feel Ariana or gaga, artists who refuse to lip sync can learn actual vocal rest is crucial to actually help you out in the long run. 

You'll be able to hear the whole thing next Friday..

Sleigh Ride is amazing. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

no i hate xmas, people always do the most 

i can't stand my family they're toxic

i hate family dinners 

xmas has always been a mess for me 

I wouldn't say there's drama in my family but I also hate Christmas. I really dislike having people eat around me secondary to misophonia; Christmas and Thanksgiving literally make me want to scream. Plus I usually end up having to a) wake up much earlier than I'd like and b) sleep on a couch. Just a bunch of no thank you.

But most of my immediate family tested positive for COVID this week, so at least I don't have to worry about that as much in a couple weeks! I am looking forward to giving my boyfriend gifts, but I've sorta been bad and giving them to him the day I get them anyway. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12400547

• Love 1

sadly I'm not.

This year has been like just a huge blur since March :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: We already skipped all of family's birthday celebrations, and that was like, passable. But with my state getting in the highest alert of risk of covid, all the hopes I had of reuniting with my family, or at least part of it, are gone. And it's especially sad because this is gonna be the first year, literally, of my entire life, that I don't spend the Holidays with all of my family, like, you know, my cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews.

tenor.gif?itemid=16548435

Not that I'm gonna be crying or something, but it's just weird. I mean, of course I know I'm not the only one, but this whole year has been really more of the same every day. I didn't feel any difference in the summer or autumn, weekdays feel the same as weekends. Before this year, every Sunday we used to reunite at my grandma's house, like literally, every week, but that hasn't happened in months. So yeah, I'm gonna be here with my parents and siblings, but it's gonna be nothing extraordinary.

I'm thankful though, at least I know my family is ok. None of us had gotten sick, we're all healthy, we're fine, and I know we'll eventually be able to reunite again. But meanwhile, I can't say I'm excited. I can't even buy them presents lol I know that's superficial and everything, but it was like at least something that could cheer me up. I don't like what they sell here in Mexico, because everything is super expensive and poor quality, but I can't go to San Diego for my regular shopping spree, because the access has been blocked for non-citizens all year.

I guess I can buy some stuff online and pray it arrives in time :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block