So... where is ******* Matches?

camerasareflashin'

7 minutes ago, Kevney said:

That doesn't mean much as you can't use any music on youtube that you don't own the rights too. RCA is gonna stop that. They would with any song. They do it to people who leak movie details too much even.

Yes but the song was released like 2 days ago..people are jumping on reaction video's which are now being taken down due to copyright..YouTube is full of blackout,  ff , glory reaction videos ..BUT with this recent song now there's suddenly quickly put in place guidelines.. "you can reveal more of the song when we say you can"  for now "can you edit the video and upload it later for approval" ..they are clearly trying to protect the song until further notice..let the song become something before you tarnish it with your Feedback basically..

This is a vinyl exclusive after all.. so my point stands..team B are still trying to protect it before allowing the GP to  do what they want with it..

For example the work ***** video..say it was released tomorrow morning but you have the full leak and try to upload it..they might let you show certain scenes..certain pics and talk freely..BUT will they let you upload it before they even have their plan of action? No..because its still theirs until they chose when you can have it

"Heres a Xmas present..dont open it till Xmas morning..you can shake the box and guess..even tear a bit of wrapping..but I still bought it and its not yours fully until I say"

Basically kev!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Yes but the song was released like 2 days ago..people are jumping on reaction video's which are now being taken down due to copyright..YouTube is full of blackout,  ff , glory reaction videos ..BUT with this recent song now there's suddenly quickly put in place guidelines.. "you can reveal more of the song when we say you can"  for now "can you edit the video and upload it later for approval" ..they are clearly trying to protect the song until further notice..let the song become something before you tarnish it with your Feedback basically..

This is a vinyl exclusive after all.. so my point stands..team B are still trying to protect it before allowing the GP to  do what they want with it..

For example the work ***** video..say it was released tomorrow morning but you have the full leak and try to upload it..they might let you show certain scenes..certain pics and talk freely..BUT will they let you upload it before they even have their plan of action? No..because its still theirs until they chose when you can have it

"Heres a Xmas present..dont open it till Xmas morning..you can shake the box and guess..even tear a bit of wrapping..but I still bought it and its not yours fully until I say"

Basically kev!!

They would take it down if you don't use "fair use" correctly. Any song. Any clip. Any movie. It's usually muted instantly if you upload something that is copyrighted by music. Yeah we know the song is real, and "coming" it's on the vinyl people already have.

44 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Honestly I am tired of waiting on supposed release date for streaming, it's the worst release plan ever. 

The record company could at least give us a date ! 

since LQ recording has been out since yesterday too, i don't see why it was not on streaming today, the whole deluxe version.

Its frustrating that literally no one involved is even talking about it... like I've accepted britney won't, but neither has BSB and I'm like why

I haven't listened to that recording of the vinyl playing all the way through... I've been waiting for the legit hq version and its killing me

13 minutes ago, Cassy said:

Its frustrating that literally no one involved is even talking about it... like I've accepted britney won't, but neither has BSB and I'm like why

I haven't listened to that recording of the vinyl playing all the way through... I've been waiting for the legit hq version and its killing me

same ! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Archived