So... where is ******* Matches?

camerasareflashin'

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kenny-tetsuya said:

will this song even be released digitally?  i will be so sad if it is a Vinyl exclusive 

Oh god I hope not. I missed out on pre-ordering a vinyl :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I was told Amazon US have some though. I hope we get it on streaming either way.

they might just be waiting for SITS to get more views and listens WW before releasing anything else..

Makes sense.. let SITS make an impression,  let it rack up views etc and then when things quieten down THEN release matches so that SITS doesn't get slept on when matches is released.

5 hours ago, kenny-tetsuya said:

will this song even be released digitally?  i will be so sad if it is a Vinyl exclusive 

that would be sad but there's people who know how to rip HQ from a vinyl thats not just a recording from a phone and we would get that i'm sure. I have listened to vinyl rips in the past they can be done very well.

42 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

they might just be waiting for SITS to get more views and listens WW before releasing anything else..

Makes sense.. let SITS make an impression,  let it rack up views etc and then when things quieten down THEN release matches so that SITS doesn't get slept on when matches is released.

They aren’t that smart :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

22 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

They aren’t that smart :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Actually, I requested the honest vocal coach to do a review..she did then had to edit it then re upload it due to copyright,  so clearly they are watching the success of SITS for now before giving us 'matches'

..I thought there must be a reason why matches isn't out yet and after hearing from THVC that she had to take it down then re uploaded it due to copyright..

Clearly they are taking these releases seriously.. can only be a good thing tbh . Im as shocked as you! 

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Actually, I requested the honest vocal coach to do a review..she did then had to edit it then re upload it due to copyright,  so clearly they are watching the success of SITS for now before giving us 'matches'

..I thought there must be a reason why matches isn't out yet and after hearing from THVC that she had to take it down then re uploaded it due to copyright..

Clearly they are taking these releases seriously.. can only be a good thing tbh . Im as shocked as you! 

That doesn't mean much as you can't use any music on youtube that you don't own the rights too. RCA is gonna stop that. They would with any song. They do it to people who leak movie details too much even.

Archived