Your Most Painful Physical Experience?

So what is your most painful physical experience? 

Here's my story: It was almost 2 years ago, I was 17 and I had a problem with my big toes, they were swollen for unknown reason so I obviously went from doctor to doctor but they didn't really know what to do so I ended up going to surgeon... that old **** was so mean and he didn't have any respect for his clients anyways during one of appointments he made a decision about cutting out my nails in both toes and like minutes after that mini surgery began. I was obviously scared af and u know there was a nurse and a student or someone that was supposed to like learn and help the surgeon to do that or something idk. Anyways they pushed the needle with anesthesia into my skin two times each toe and I remember it being EXTREMELY PAINFUL. You can't even imagine. I was literally screaming because of the pain when mostly I'm a calm and a bit shy person. This is how painful it was. It felt like someone was taking off my skin. AND the surgeon didn't even wait for anesthesia to start work and he started cutting out my nails, blood was everywhere. God, that was horrible, like this moment when u feel like u can't ******* take this but YOU HAVE TO. Obviously it's so hard to describe how painful it was and for u to image it. It was for sure biggest physical pain I experienced in my life... 

What's your story? 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a UTI once and whenever I went to pee it felt like a small shard of glass going through my pp. I would just grit my teeth and hold it in a few seconds and release. Over and over. It made it worse that I would bleed as well. Thankfully I got medication and I got better. I think that's one recent physical pain I've considered bad. 

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, that sounds miserable. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know I can be/come off as masculine, and while I like to ignore my femininity a lot, I have a condition that's the definition of all things feminine. It's called PCOS and though I've finally been able to "cure" it this year, it made my life hell for a good few years. I get really bad inflammation in my arms and legs sometimes because of it, and the worst was in October 2019. It felt like someone was cutting into my leg, splitting the veins down the middle, and crushing the bones. The slightest pressure or touch was agony. Usually taking a s.hit ton of ibuprofen and using a heating pad minimizes it, but it refused to lessen. It ended up lasting for over 24 hours and it only went away when I finally managed to force myself into sleeping. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Thankfully, I don't get them as often and they're nowhere near as intense as they used to be. I sometimes get pelvic pain because of my condition too, but it's never been as bad as the inflammation.

Archived