Britney and Sam are celebrating her birthday at Four Seasons Westlake Village

enAC

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Hopefully she'll see her sons tomorrow. That's the only thing that matters to me.

Last year she didnt see them. She traveled without them even tho "sources" were saying before shed spend the day with them. Interesting enough that Kevins shady *** wife shares the same bday day with Britney. 

40 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Last year she didnt see them. She traveled with without them even tho "sources" were saying before shed spend the day with them. Interesting enough that Kevins shady *** wife shares the same bday day with Britney. 

Yeah, I think it will happen the same this year. Hopefully not, she deserves to be with her sons.

45 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I think it will happen the same this year. Hopefully not, she deserves to be with her sons.

I hope it wont happen, but I wouldnt be surprised. Kevin is really the worst thing that happened to her since her family. 

Just now, kimsaprincess said:

wait why is his wife shady:gunriah_mariah_carey:

She shaded Britney before. Idk exactly what she said, but smt like "believe me I know my hubbys ex wife can be complicated", among other things. 

Archived