Britney has not had a #1 single in her 30s

dritney

On 12/1/2020 at 10:06 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Some of the most iconic songs to not hit #1 but still are iconic to the artist and the media in general.

Madonna 

Material Girl #2

Express yourself #2

Frozen #2

Erotica #3

Hung up #7

Ace of Base

All that she wants #2 

Beautiful Life #15..

Spice girls 

Spice up your Life #18

Stop #16

Kylie Minogue

Love at first sight #23

I should be so lucky #28

Taylor swift

I knew you were trouble #2

You need to calm down #2

Janet jackson

. feedback #19

TLC 

Baby Baby baby #2

I can continue. But some of the most belloved songs aren't #1 hits but are Still Iconic and have legacies or actually considered signature songs. And in some cases always included in the set list of any tour. 

Semantics. In that case, when was Britney's last "iconic" song? Nothing more recent that Work *****, that's for sure... and even that is a bit of a stretch and most people don't know it and would not list it as a signature Britney song.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, dritney said:

Semantics. In that case, when was Britney's last "iconic" song? Nothing more recent that Work *****, that's for sure... and even that is a bit of a stretch and most people don't know it and would not list it as a signature Britney song.

I honestly blame her management for not doing more promo, and not letting Britney have more creative control.

Archived