Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

16 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Such a nice song! The final chorus is heaven! However, I do see why it didn't make the initial cut. Her voice is amazing on this one! 

I wish the production wasn't so loud, if you know what I mean, and instead have futuristic/space-y sounds ala Alien.

Can't wait for the HQ sound. 

That almost a beat drop (that transitions to nothing,sounds hella dated,and was unnecessary,I can't explain it)

irpLvJS.gif

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

It sounds so good omg.

POP GIRLS LEARN FROM PRINCESS OF POP. This song is so different from everything that pop girls released this year and it sounds so good and fresh. And Britney did that AGAIN after 22 years of her career damn her power & greatness 

REALLY? 

No hate but this could be a Hilary Duff reject from 2014

• Love 1

It's not that bad... In my opinion, but the whole original Glory is stronger, even some of the fillers tracks.

And... I truly think her songs needs to have less backing vocalists. After the Myah drama they should let her vocals as clear as possible to not give more suspicious material.

During chorus and some verses it's almost like a group singing along with Britney, not in a good way. It could be a better song, and It feels more and more they just release anything they had.

Little scared for the BSB song...

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

It sounds so good omg.

POP GIRLS LEARN FROM PRINCESS OF POP. This song is so different from everything that pop girls released this year and it sounds so good and fresh. And Britney did that AGAIN after 22 years of her career damn her power & greatness 

Is it sarcasm? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

We love  a guy who respects James and RCA

irpLvJS.gif

Yes, that's me. 

Big supporter of keeping Jamie in a job.

not GIFHa Ha Lol GIF

Spoiler

I'm just not a hypocrite- slapping 'boycott the release' and 'this is against Britney's wishes. This is disgusting. I'll not be supporting' on every thread. And then are probably the first ones frantically scurrying to get a leak of the new songs. Shame really.:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: