Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Are you serious? Listne to BOMT and Oops, both albums have thousands of girls singing along with Britney, that if you listen to the Britney solo versions is almost hard to understand it's the same song. It's been this way SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING. 

Now, about the song, it's beautiful, like a sister of Hold on Tight. I like it. Nothing outta this world, but it's beautiful. 

Sorry but I disagree. Britney always had other people doing ad libs and singing underneath, but they didn't outsing Brit on her own song. It's more about the harmonies in that case.

Her first albuns were the ones you actually can hear Britney the most, less edited. I'm not against backing vocalists, but If I listen to a Britney track, I want to hear Britney not people singing higher than her.

But I agree about the Britney Jean song comparison, SITS reminds me more BJ than Glory. I didn't hate It.

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Sorry but I disagree. Britney always had other people doing ad libs and singing underneath, but they didn't outsing Brit on her own song. It's more about the harmonies in that case.

Her first albuns were the ones you actually can hear Britney the most, less edited. I'm not against backing vocalists, but If I listen to a Britney track, I want to hear Britney not people singing higher than her.

But I agree about the Britney Jean song comparison, SITS reminds me more BJ than Glory. I didn't hate It.

Britney never had someone doing adlibs before. Backing vocals, yes

• Like 1

Matches sounds like a complete bop!!!!

SITS sounds like a transition from BJ to Glory. An inbetween song that is way better than BJ but not as good as Glory songs.  Britney regaining her involvement but there is a singer in there with her but just in the chorus doing ad libs. 

I personally like both songs but I’m so excited for Matches! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Lol anyhow. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

We can collab on your next single so it doesn't flop. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Nah m fine :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Got my last #1 a day before yesterday and currently dominating the Exhale Week Top 10 Charts with a chart position of #2 selling 641k records this week but Thx for the enquirer :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

#Blackout2006CircusActIIComeback

• Haha 1