My Only Wish This Year was played 710,204 times yesterday!

Slayer

My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears earned a massive 710,204 total plays on Spotify yesterday :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

My Only Wish This Year entered Apple Music top 100 from United Kingdom at #90 The song is currently #158 on Spotify UK and #645 at the UK iTunes:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

"My Only Wish (This Year)" 

2020:
November 28: 
+710,204 plays 
(+53% daily increase) 

2019: 
Nov 28 – 369,738 
Nov 29 – 468,004 
Nov 30 – 630,576 

2018: 
Nov 28 – 453,251 
Nov 29 – 476,879 
Nov 30 – 584,873

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I hate the thought of all those stream coins going straight into Colon's pockets :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: and yet I also can't help but to be happy that this Christmas masterpiece is starting to get the recognition it deserves. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Bessemer is involved so I wouldn’t worry about that, plus artists don’t usually get much money from streams. 

I agree this amazing song deserves so much recognition :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Bessemer is involved so I wouldn’t worry about that, plus artists don’t usually get much money from streams. 

I agree this amazing song deserves so much recognition :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

God I hope so. And that's a good point, I just worry that it further incentivizes her imprisonment for everyone involved, like the label, Bessemer Trust, etc.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

James still gets payed though because of the fee coming out of Britney's estate which provides for his services as a co-conservator, he can also legally use money in the estate to pay for a portion of paying that litigation team he hired. Although, like you said, artists don't get much from streams, so this won't make much money for the estate, so money made from these streams will be extremely extremely low. 

Archived