Would You Buy Tickets to a Britney Livestream Concert?

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it’d be a perfect way to start her “comeback” when she’s free. And y’all really underestimate her, POM was bad because SHE didn’t want to do it, it was like her job that she hates but she had to do it. If she had 100% control on this concert, which god willing once she’s out of the c-shop she will, y’all better ******* believe she’s gonna bring it, if that’s what she really wants to do, once homegurl gets motivated she really brings it. 

I want her to be happy, be free, gets control or gives this control to someone that she trusts. Once this happens, I want her to go full creative and hires someone that makes her talent shine bright, I want budget, no cheap production. I want her to show whatever she wants to show/say, but I want that to look expensive and iconic. I feel her team makes cheap decisions and sometimes it looks lacklustre, incomplete and just half done. I would be pay whatever she asks once all the above happens. 

Archived