Would You Buy Tickets to a Britney Livestream Concert?

MakeMeFweaky

Ok first of all, I know she isn't gonna do one cause of the situation rn, this is just hypothetical assuming she was ever free in the future while the pandemic was still happening.

After seeing Kylie and Dua's concert livestream concerts, it got me wondering if Britney could make one and it seems like it could actually be the best way for her to have a concert.

Billie Eilish had a full actual live show, but Dua and Kylie both prerecorded their shows, which means Britney could too. If she ever messed up, she could have unlimited takes to get it right, similar to how she filmed the New Years concerts. 

Almost all Covid concerts/award show performances lately have been lip synced, which I'm not gonna say how Britney is similar to that but.... you know :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

There's so many ways to make the show interesting, Billie used virtual reality and animation to create unique sets, Kylie had lights and lasers the entire show, and Dua had cute fun colorful retro-y type rooms and tons of dancers and choreo. She also already has a full show with props and choreo that was never used.

And finally, she could do the thing she likes doing, performing, without having to interact with a crowd or do those meet and greets that we all know she hates.

So assuming she will be free and the pandemic cancelling concerts for a while, would we want to buy tickets for a virtual concert? Would y'all want her to do a POM show, Domination show, or something entirely new? And how much would you pay for it? Billie and Kylie's shows were 50 minutes and were $30 and $20, while Dua's show was about 70 minutes and was $15 at the cheapest just for reference.

billie_future_750.jpg

Billie's show

2130661_prv.jpg

Kylie's show

Screenshot%202020-11-28%20at%2023.30.10.

Dua's show

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she redefines the category, then yes. if she just does a pre-recorded show like the new year's eve special during POM then, no.

if she takes this route she has to show other's how its done; maybe add a little bit interactivity, maybe have the show be 10 songs but they are selected live before the show or something (like having a live voting platform) and we'd be able to choose from a list of 50 songs or something, and then maybe have 5 shows; so they're somewhat different. (i guess maybe 1 week apart) I don't know, but something more fun. - maybe include some covers of fan's choice.

Maybe add a socially distant crowd of maybe 10 fans that actually get to go and have the tickets be a contest.

something fun and different, cause otherwise ill just go on youtube and rewatch DWAD for the 874784357873854508234754584th time.

Archived