Kali Uchis releases her sophomore album "Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios)"

2K16NEY

Kali_Uchis_-_Sin_Miedo.png

Kali Uchis has released her second studio album, first full-length Spanish album, titled "Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios)" which translates to Without Fear (of Love and other demons). The album is exceptionally cohesive without sounding too similar. Each song transitions into the next perfectly. Kali mixes multiple genres together on this album, a blend of reggaeton, latin jazz (reminiscent of a James Bond them song), Neo soul. For those whom don't know any Spanish, a few of the tracks are bilingual and feature Kali singing a couple verses in English. 

tracklist 

1. la luna enamorada 

2. fue mejor :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: A BOP :bieber_justin_smirk_weird::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

3. //aguardiente y limon 

4. aqui yo mando :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: this one is for the bad *****es. translates to HERE, I'M THE BOSS :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

5. vaya con dios 

6. que te pedi :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: STRAIGHT UP James Bond theme song REALNESS :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

7. quiero sentirme bien

8. telepatia :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!! STAND OUT TRACK !!!! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

9. de nadie

10. no eres tu (soy yo)

11. te pongo mal (préndelo)

12. la luz (fin) :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random: another FAVE, THE INSTRUMENTATION AND VOCAL LAYERING ALONE ON THAT HOOK GURL :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

13. angel sin cielo

Overall, the album is still very fresh and I'll need a few more days with it to truly fully know. Upon my initial listen though, I already know it is an amazing album. 10/10. Kali you DID THAT. again. Because her debut album "Isolation" was amazing too. 

Kali-Uchis.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Pissonme said:

I'm obsessed with her. Isolation is immaculate and probably the album I've listen the most in 2019/2020. 

Haven't find the time to listen to this one in full but I'm working on it :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I’m obsessed as well. This album is an entirely different sound than Isolation but just as good bb :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: 

Archived