BreatheHeavy featured in Vanity Fair's new #FreeBritney story

Well done, Jordan.

You are helping the public understand the real problem here. Thank you for sticking to facts.

I know how much you care about Britney. Although I don't post much, I felt the need to thank you from the bottom of my heart. The amount of people this will reach is incredible. 

You're very brave and you should be very proud of yourself.

I'd love to shake your hand one day! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Hey guys,

I read the whole thing and just want to take the time to commend Jordan on your work to help bring awareness to the whole situation. You are a good fan, dude, a good, great fan. Thanks for this, for BreatheHeavy, thanks for everything all these years, really.

Now let me say that I was really annoyed by the whole QAnon comparisons, was that really the best thing the author could think of? The BArmy is not made of stupid, alienated people with cognitive issues or something who sees fantasies and run hysterically commenting whatever theory on social media. The few people who do comment on Britney's posts thinking she writes 911 on her eyelashes or I don't know what are not the majority of the Britney community and should not have had so much attention on the article, which to me was a very poor and unnecessary choice, and also a bit biased. We're real people with real lives having to worry about Britney because we've been in the dark for too long and things DO LOOK SHADY around her. This is not a group of people tripping, period.

What the majority of us do see and agree on is that the conservatorship as a whole is utterly strange and incoherent at too many times, and it really seems to not have Britney's best interests in mind. Also, we're talking about millions of dollars. That alone should be a reason to seriously investigate everyone involved, because it's easy to say someone it's incapable and then keep making money off of them. INVESTIGATE. If there's nothing wrong, great, but first, QUESTION EVERYTHING.

The article does gets down to the point around the middle to end, and sheds some light on things the grand public probably had no idea, but to me it really missed the mark on the unnecessary discredit of the fans theories, as if our concern wasn't legitimate. Anyway, things are finally going to the big media vehicles instead of only shady, partial TMZ.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Congrats Jordan! This is huge! You did an amazing job!

It’s undeniable that you, along with the Gram girls, are doing all u can to help Britney. I’ve been on this site since forever and I never could imagine it would have such an impact. Thank you for everything, really. I’m so proud of you and this community:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you!! Appreciate that :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Just want to make sure you guys know that Q-anon comparison is not from me 😇 

Oh we know, J. Your part was lovely. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

Kevin Wu, @freebritneyla, has also denounced the article.

FYI - Eat Pray Britney podcast said their next episode is all about this article. 

This writer was clearly trying to be edgy but what they did was completely invalidate the movement and side with Jamie by comparing #freebritney to QAnon, a radical and PROVEN conspiracy theory. To be fair, they could be referring to the bandwagon #freebritney fans that think you can see "911" written in her eyelashes. But these people are not at the heart of this movement - I think most of us discourage these types of fans. Even in the closing sentences of the article, they imply that if you look at something long enough, you're going to see what you want to see. Just despicable. 

I just worry that articles like this do more harm than good for taking #freebritney and ending conservatorship abuse seriously.

• Love 2
  • Leader
On 11/13/2020 at 8:27 AM, Mgmgmgmg said:

Oh we know, J. Your part was lovely. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

Kevin Wu, @freebritneyla, has also denounced the article.

FYI - Eat Pray Britney podcast said their next episode is all about this article. 

This writer was clearly trying to be edgy but what they did was completely invalidate the movement and side with Jamie by comparing #freebritney to QAnon, a radical and PROVEN conspiracy theory. To be fair, they could be referring to the bandwagon #freebritney fans that think you can see "911" written in her eyelashes. But these people are not at the heart of this movement - I think most of us discourage these types of fans. Even in the closing sentences of the article, they imply that if you look at something long enough, you're going to see what you want to see. Just despicable. 

I just worry that articles like this do more harm than good for taking #freebritney and ending conservatorship abuse seriously.

I addressed the QAnon reference in my new YouTube video. I'd love for you guys to check it out!