BreatheHeavy featured in Vanity Fair's new #FreeBritney story

This is amazing. The more media coverage of Britney’s situation, the better. It’s great to have someone with such a balanced view, like you Jordan, to be a spokesperson for the movement, just like the Gram Girls. Thank you for speaking out!

I’m looking forward to reading the full thing when I have time. I love a good magazine article :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 6

I just read the article! It was great and I love that you brought to light things the GP may not have known and to shine more of a spotlight on Lou!

The more awareness and pure facts provided to the movement, the better :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Amazing work as usual Jordan!

Congratulations Jordan, this is a great achievement! I told you the article would come out well :wink_britney_everytime_white: The amount of attention you and BH are getting lately is amazing and you're a great voice for the fan base, whilst remaining rational and classy.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

YES, Jordan!! This is the publicity we need.

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

EDIT:

#FreeBritney is sort of like QAnon, but for young, celebrity-obsessed liberals. There is the same deep distrust of the media, a preoccupation with helpless victims, and the righteous belief that the movement is the only thing standing in the way of total disaster. At the center is a hallowed figure whose digital missives warrant intense analysis.

This QAnon comparison is tragic and problematic.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

#FreeBritney is sort of like QAnon, but for young, celebrity-obsessed liberals.

Commendable effort, Jordan, but there is an air of mockery throughout the piece that would leave an impartial observer put off by the movement, instead of inspired by it.

The day before, a video was posted to Britney’s Instagram showing the pop star in a crop top and low-cut jean shorts, cycling through her signature poses, and twirling a rose in front of her face. “Definitely a hidden meaning here,” wrote user sia_13_rose.

We may never know the entire truth behind the Britney Spears case. But, as is our uniquely human birthright, we will believe what we want to believe. Stare at that photo of Spears under the awning of a sunlit tree long enough and I swear, eventually you’ll see it, the words “Call 911.”

Really? This is her take at the end of the day? Out of everything her fans and the lawyers have pulled out about Britney's story, she mentions the stupid eyelash thing not once, but twice, even using it as an ending statement. What about the fact that Lou was stalking Britney, in her own words? Britney's story is much more serious than this article portrays it to be, and I don't trust random readers to dig into it deep enough to think critically about it. There's too much focus on the fans and their 'erratic' ways. Sort of a "well, if you want to, you'll see conspiracies everywhere!" vibe. Personally, I'm put off by this a great deal and, to date, think the Deep Dive documentary exposes her situation better than anyone else that I've seen. It's not about the fans, about QAnon (what the f.ck), or about celebrity culture. At its core, this is about a woman trapped by psycopaths and the fact that it's been happening for over a decade without anyone questioning it.

• Love 8
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is amazing. The more media coverage of Britney’s situation, the better. It’s great to have someone with such a balanced view, like you Jordan, to be a spokesperson for the movement, just like the Gram Girls. Thank you for speaking out!

I’m looking forward to reading the full thing when I have time. I love a good magazine article :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Appreciate that so much :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I just wanna make you guys proud!! 

• Leader
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just read the article! It was great and I love that you brought to light things the GP may not have known and to shine more of a spotlight on Lou!

The more awareness and pure facts provided to the movement, the better :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Amazing work as usual Jordan!

Congratulations Jordan, this is a great achievement! I told you the article would come out well :wink_britney_everytime_white: The amount of attention you and BH are getting lately is amazing and you're a great voice for the fan base, whilst remaining rational and classy.

Thank you!! Appreciate the kind words. Yea I was worried about how I'd sound in the end, but I like it!! Glad we can all bask in this honor together :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1