#BoycottJamieSpears (#FreeBritney)

Scrappy

I never, ever, EVER, want to hear any of you hypocrites ever again say you will buy anything Britney until she’s free. You got 100% confirmation today that JAMIE SPEARS has all of Brit’s money and is using it to fund corrupt, greedy individuals like Lou Taylor - who cut and run. 

Jamie is using BRITNEY’S MONEY to fight her in court.

Every penny you give by buying a Britney product - perfumes, music, dolls, etc... GOES TO HER FATHER, lawyers, leeches. PERIOD.

The only way to win this and help Britney - and Britney has given us a clear message - is to starve the conservatorship. As long as it SUCCEEDS, she’s enslaved. She DOES NOT WANT TO WORK. She has been FORCED to work by her father and the conservators WHO SEE HER AS A BUSINESS. Anything put out in her name right now, DOES NOT HAVE HER BLESSING. 

I’m capitalizing for the pigheaded “collectors” who keep justifying their ‘fandom’ by dumping money in to the conservatorship’s derrière. You are paying for her shackles. For once, stop being selfish long enough to do the right thing.

#Boycott: make it clear we only support BRITNEY - not her garbage leeches. 

P.S. Stop pressuring her to speak too. She’s terrified. Her dad has a legal chokehold against her and has been manipulating the law and the media for years. Case in point: TMZ. She’s been abused for 12 years. That kind of trauma changes a person. The fact she’s still alive amazes me, but now we have to help her because everyone has their limit. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I never, ever, EVER, want to hear any of you hypocrites ever again say you will buy anything Britney until she’s free. You got 100% confirmation today that JAMIE SPEARS has all of Brit’s money and is using it to fund corrupt, greedy individuals like Lou Taylor - who cut and run. 

Jamie is using BRITNEY’S MONEY to fight her in court.

Every penny you give by buying a Britney product - perfumes, music, dolls, etc... GOES TO HER FATHER, lawyers, leeches. PERIOD.

The only way to win this and help Britney - and Britney has given us a clear message - is to starve the conservatorship. As long as it SUCCEEDS, she’s enslaved. She DOES NOT WANT TO WORK. She has been FORCED to work by her father and the conservators WHO SEE HER AS A BUSINESS. Anything put out in her name right now, DOES NOT HAVE HER BLESSING. 

I’m capitalizing for the pigheaded “collectors” who keep justifying their ‘fandom’ by dumping money in to the conservatorship’s derrière. You are paying for her shackles. For once, stop being selfish long enough to do the right thing.

#Boycott: make it clear we only support BRITNEY - not her garbage leeches. 

P.S. Stop pressuring her to speak too. She’s terrified. Her dad has a legal chokehold against her and has been manipulating the law and the media for years. Case in point: TMZ. She’s been abused for 12 years. That kind of trauma changes a person. The fact she’s still alive amazes me, but now we have to help her because everyone has their limit. 

Yes yes yes yes! You are so right. Im so disgusted now from that hearing but glad progress is being made. I fear this will get dirtier but I am happy she is finally prepared to fight.

I agree with another Exhaler who said we could start a fund campaign to help Britney and offer it directly to fight the conservatorship. I would happily help pay and contribute what I could. This level of enslavement is absolutely disgusting. No human being should be forced to live like a race horse in a stable! 

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I agree with another Exhaler who said we could start a fund campaign to help Britney and offer it directly to fight the conservatorship. I would happily help pay and contribute what I could. This level of enslavement is absolutely disgusting. No human being should be forced to live like a race horse in a stable! 

No horse should be forced to live like a race horse.

I agree with the sentiment that it's incredible she's still alive. That alone speaks to her tremendous strength, which I believe to be far above an average person's. But I fear what her father will do once he loses control.

Archived