Why did Britney's 2007 VMAs performance end up like it did?

Urbanney

Why did the 2007 VMAs performance end up like it did?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was drugged out by her team; no one could perform well while being drugged out. She had a lot of pressure on her because of her personal life; the paparazzi didn't help either. Last but not least, one of her heals broke during the performance.

I do agree that the choreo for the performance was not very good. She should have done more ********-based dancing, since it fit the song better. The faster choreos that she has done are better for faster songs, and Gimme More is not as fast as her previous hits. The outfit and hair could have been better too. Her and her management should have put together a black leotard, and she should have gone with her black/dark brown dyed hair.

10 hours ago, joanhs said:

The choreography was ****. Even in the one without Britney, and in the rehearsel. The way they planned on dragging her up on the bigger stage was just awfull. It was boring, not "britney".

She could have done it flawlessly, but my take on it - she would still have gotten a lot of bad press about it, because it just looked wrong..

THis one is without britney, still boring..

Thisssss, even if she would had gave her 100% energy, the choreo was still awful, the dance was meant to make Britney barely move

Archived