Streaming/Buying party: My Only Wish - November 6th

LeglessJamie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For everyone completely against this, how is this any different than the Mood Ring release? We all took it to #1 on iTunes and it sold 13K copies and Britney herself literally filmed a genuine clip for us saying how happy she was and that it made her day that we did that. Like- I get the point that we need to be careful right now but clearly- she does appreciate when we support her still as an artist and the money isn’t going straight to Jamie or his litigation team. That’s not how it all works, it’s extremely complex and most of it goes straight to the label. Her trust also can’t just be touched by anyone. Music releases Are a lot different than something like the pop up museum in my opinion. And this is just getting a promo release treatment to strengthen the song’s exposure to radio and streaming playlists and help boost Britney’s overall presence in the holiday music market. And we are all mostly adults that can choose to buy a single or vinyl if we choose because it brings us excitement.  For those who don’t want to participate, fine- but don’t berate the fans who do. 

Lol so here’s my unwanted opinion:

I (for the most part) don’t see any problem with this. Aside from the obvious cash grab that is a $16 one track vinyl the only thing different is a new cover art. And a good push will be good for the future to give her better attention in the Xmas music industry. It’s not like y’all haven’t been streaming the song, you’ll just have a cute cover to go with it

Archived