Streaming/Buying party: My Only Wish - November 6th

LeglessJamie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Call Me A Fake Fan, But I’ll Be Buying.  Listen You Guys The Damage Is Already Done Regarding Her Team Getting Money; It Has Been Done For 12 ******* Years.  Now That She Is Getting Freedom I Think We Should Support Her; Because She Is Paying The Lawyers SHE Wants 1000 An Hour, She’s Gonna Need Financial Support. So Yes, I’ll Be Buying And Streaming.  Sorry Not Sorry.

19 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Sorry, Call Me A Fake Fan, But I’ll Be Buying.  Listen You Guys The Damage Is Already Done Regarding Her Team Getting Money; It Has Been Done For 12 ******* Years.  Now That She Is Getting Freedom I Think We Should Support Her; Because She Is Paying The Lawyers SHE Wants 1000 An Hour, She’s Gonna Need Financial Support. So Yes, I’ll Be Buying And Streaming.  Sorry Not Sorry.

I agree. Britney’s Legacy is iconic and purchasing her iconic music I how we choose to honor her.   :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Wasn't it approved for Jamie to pay for his litigation team with the money in Britney's estate? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

QUESTION just out of curiosity

Is 'My Only Wish' literally only being released onto on vinyl with Urban Outfitters USA, or do you think they will grace us with a streaming version with that same UO cover too?

I highly doubt there will be a physical CD release because for some reason in 2020 the vinyl is like revival town (and expensive)

Purely wondering because I haven't seen anything about any other released apart from UO.

My Only Wish in the only chance for Britney to chart in 4 years and since Lou and Tri-Star resigned, I dont see why not. They would def not receive any commercial shares.

BUT, I'm gonna wait till Nov 10th to take an action. This is RCA's doing, they are releasing as single cause they want Britney to chart. Otherwise they would leave this track in that horrible christimas compilation like in the past 20 years.  Money for money RCA was already making with them streams anyway.

3 hours ago, GregReid said:

QUESTION just out of curiosity

Is 'My Only Wish' literally only being released onto on vinyl with Urban Outfitters USA, or do you think they will grace us with a streaming version with that same UO cover too?

I highly doubt there will be a physical CD release because for some reason in 2020 the vinyl is like revival town (and expensive)

Purely wondering because I haven't seen anything about any other released apart from UO.

I don't know. I didn't create this streaming and buying party and don't know who did.

I doubt they will release a CD single since they didn't do one for Mood Ring which had a chance of debuting on the Hot 100.

Archived