Have you ever had a first love?

princessmimi

• Super Mods

And if so, how was it?

I have. 

It was in 2014 back around the time I started college.

I was a very optimistic and hopeful girl back then and worked hard at school.

My life was almost complete but was missing a relationship.

So my sister and her then bff tried to be match makers for me by introducing me to her bff's brother (also my ex)

The attraction wasn't there for me when we met but he kept insisting on getting with me.

And when we finally did, it was amazing!
Those first few months was all lovey dovey ectasy and he even proposed to me and I was engaged.

HOWEVER things started getting dark when:

I found out he was doing hardcore ***** like ****** and Crystal ****, I only thought he did weed.

Anyways after that he assaulted me and our relationship ended.

But of course if you know, Victims tend to think its their fault when they are abused.

I did and took him back and he actually never hurt me again but then of course I was wrong cause he broke my heart.

I at least will say that this era in my life will be one i'll NEVER forget in both good and bad.

Now how about you guys?

Have you ever had a first love?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the spring of 2004. I was 15. He was 24. So during those years, we were having problems with money and we opened a store in town and everyday after school and during the weekends, that's where i'll be, hanging out listening to In The ZoneStripped, and Dangerously in Love. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Sometimes I would play music on the stereo for the customers to hear.

There's this guy who'd buy cigarettes and he'd always light up one stick and just sit and listen to the music while enjoying his cigarette before leaving. I was like who is this guy he's kinda hot. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: His name was Ronan. I know cause he's a nice guy and my Mom and step Dad were fond of him. But we never talked. We had eye contact sometimes or when i'm the one on the cash register like of course I speak to him but that was it.

So then one time he was on the phone with his girlfriend while smoking his cigarette and I could hear what they were talking about and he said something funny and I had to laugh a little. Like, I giggled. AND HE SAW ME. And he gave me this look, and when he hung up, he went up to me and was like...

"so you were listening?"

... and i was like "well, you weren't exactly being discreet. i'm sure everybody can hear what you were saying." :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

And then we hit it off from there. We would always talk when he was at the store. I even gave him the store phone number and he would always call and we'd talk for hours about music, artists, and MTV shows. And then he'd come to the store just to hang out with his guitar and he even taught me some chords and he'd play songs like The Reason by Hoobastank. He also knows Toxic and of course I was his Britney Spears. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Eventually we opened a second store a few blocks away and during the weekends, I was mostly alone at the first store and my Mom and step Dad would be at the new store. Ronan would bring food and snacks and take out and he'll stay at the store until closing and he brings me home. My Mom really likes him so she approves of this "friendship". Eventually we exchanged I love you's, but it wasn't like OK WE'RE DATING NOW. It wasn't like that but we had like an understanding of what we have.

He was also my first kiss and it was at my house. We have a love seat at the living room upstairs and that's where it happened. EEEK! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Everything happened in the course of 3 months.

One of my friends celebrated her birthday at a resort and we stayed the night at a hotel room and there were 6 of us and everyone was drunk (except me) and I was so sleepy and I dozed off on the bed and right beside me was my friend (the one celebrating her birthday). The others went outside for a while and my friend, Ronan and I were the ones in the room when IT happened. I heard my friend whisper something "no, stop she'll hear us" and i heard the sound of lips kissing like chupchup and I pretended to be asleep but I was dying inside. #THEBETRAYAL :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The following morning, i called my step Dad to pick me up and he was like "What happened? Isn't Ronan gonna take you home?" and i was like just come and get me now and he did.

When I got home, Ronan called me and he was like "what's wrong" and I was like "nothing. nothing is wrong, Ronan." and he was like "why do you say my name like that?" and my little 15 year old immature 4ss couldn't express herself and she just hid from him and avoided him. My friend called me up cause they probably put 2 and 2 together and she said sorry to me and I didn't care or want her apology cause I was more angry at Ronan than her. I stopped seeing and talking to her eventually.

I stopped coming to the store. I didn't tell my Mom why but she kinda knew that something must've happened between me and Ronan a.k.a. i'm heartbroken. She never asked me what happened, but I felt her love cause she was being EXTRA nice for monthsss. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

He'd come to our house every night and I would not come down. He would just wait in the living room and make small talk with my Mom and step Dad. Until eventually he stopped coming to our house and that was the last time I heard or saw him. 2 years after, I left home to train and I lived at a gaming house for almost a year. I guess he heard that I was training to become a pro online gamer and my Mom only told me when I got home that he went to visit four times.

In 2008, i visited this old lady who lived near our store and he knew Ronan and I. She said whenever he'd come and visit her, they talk about me all the time.

We moved to a new house years after but we still kept our old house. I live there now, my Mom gave it to me. He still lives at his house with his 2 kids. He heard I moved back to our old house in 2017. 2 years ago, I saw him for the first time again while I was out in town to buy some groceries, and he was like "I think I know you" and I was like "oh you do? Well, I don't." :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: and we had small talk and that was it. I think we're cool now.

Ronan, if you're watching! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It was the spring of 2004. I was 15. He was 24. So during those years, we were having problems with money and we opened a store in town and everyday after school and during the weekends, that's where i'll be, hanging out listening to In The ZoneStripped, and Dangerously in Love. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Sometimes I would play music on the stereo for the customers to hear.

There's this guy who'd buy cigarettes and he'd always light up one stick and just sit and listen to the music while enjoying his cigarette before leaving. I was like who is this guy he's kinda hot. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: His name was Ronan. I know cause he's a nice guy and my Mom and step Dad were fond of him. But we never talked. We had eye contact sometimes or when i'm the one on the cash register like of course I speak to him but that was it.

So then one time he was on the phone with his girlfriend while smoking his cigarette and I could hear what they were talking about and he said something funny and I had to laugh a little. Like, I giggled. AND HE SAW ME. And he gave me this look, and when he hung up, he went up to me and was like...

"so you were listening?"

... and i was like "well, you weren't exactly being discreet. i'm sure everybody can hear what you were saying." :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

And then we hit it off from there. We would always talk when he was at the store. I even gave him the store phone number and he would always call and we'd talk for hours about music, artists, and MTV shows. And then he'd come to the store just to hang out with his guitar and he even taught me some chords and he'd play songs like The Reason by Hoobastank. He also knows Toxic and of course I was his Britney Spears. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Eventually we opened a second store a few blocks away and during the weekends, I was mostly alone at the first store and my Mom and step Dad would be at the new store. Ronan would bring food and snacks and take out and he'll stay at the store until closing and he brings me home. My Mom really likes him so she approves of this "friendship". Eventually we exchanged I love you's, but it wasn't like OK WE'RE DATING NOW. It wasn't like that but we had like an understanding of what we have.

He was also my first kiss and it was at my house. We have a love seat at the living room upstairs and that's where it happened. EEEK! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Everything happened in the course of 3 months.

One of my friends celebrated her birthday at a resort and we stayed the night at a hotel room and there were 6 of us and everyone was drunk (except me) and I was so sleepy and I dozed off on the bed and right beside me was my friend (the one celebrating her birthday). The others went outside for a while and my friend, Ronan and I were the ones in the room when IT happened. I heard my friend whisper something "no, stop she'll hear us" and i heard the sound of lips kissing like chupchup and I pretended to be asleep but I was dying inside. #THEBETRAYAL :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The following morning, i called my step Dad to pick me up and he was like "What happened? Isn't Ronan gonna take you home?" and i was like just come and get me now and he did.

When I got home, Ronan called me and he was like "what's wrong" and I was like "nothing. nothing is wrong, Ronan." and he was like "why do you say my name like that?" and my little 15 year old immature 4ss couldn't express herself and she just hid from him and avoided him. My friend called me up cause they probably put 2 and 2 together and she said sorry to me and I didn't care or want her apology cause I was more angry at Ronan than her. I stopped seeing and talking to her eventually.

I stopped coming to the store. I didn't tell my Mom why but she kinda knew that something must've happened between me and Ronan a.k.a. i'm heartbroken. She never asked me what happened, but I felt her love cause she was being EXTRA nice for monthsss. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

He'd come to our house every night and I would not come down. He would just wait in the living room and make small talk with my Mom and step Dad. Until eventually he stopped coming to our house and that was the last time I heard or saw him. 2 years after, I left home to train and I lived at a gaming house for almost a year. I guess he heard that I was training to become a pro online gamer and my Mom only told me when I got home that he went to visit four times.

In 2008, i visited this old lady who lived near our store and he knew Ronan and I. She said whenever he'd come and visit her, they talk about me all the time.

We moved to a new house years after but we still kept our old house. I live there now, my Mom gave it to me. He still lives at his house with his 2 kids. He heard I moved back to our old house in 2017. 2 years ago, I saw him for the first time again while I was out in town to buy some groceries, and he was like "I think I know you" and I was like "oh you do? Well, I don't." :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: and we had small talk and that was it. I think we're cool now.

Ronan, if you're watching! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Oh wow thats interesting, im sorry that it ended that way but hopefully you found someone better

I have had relationships but not a first love - an encompassing love. Due to having a mood disorder, in the past its been used against me, i can get self destructive which can lead people to want to be with me to "fix me". I dislike that im not broken, im just wired differently.

2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I have had relationships but not a first love - an encompassing love. Due to having a mood disorder, in the past its been used against me, i can get self destructive which can lead people to want to be with me to "fix me". I dislike that im not broken, im just wired differently.

Oh no. How many people have dedicated Coldplay's song to you then? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Yes his name is Benjamin Franklin it was love at first sight, we've been together ever since and I can't imagine my life without him :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I cried a little out of jealousy and despair. This is so sweet, you deserve him and he deserves you. Wish the very best for both of you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Spoiler

When's the wedding tho! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

I cried a little out of jealousy and despair. This is so sweet, you deserve him and he deserves you. Wish the very best for both of you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Reveal hidden contents

When's the wedding tho! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Don't cry :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: and thank you me and Benjamin are already married. We got married the first time I laid eyes on him

tenor.gif?itemid=7613166 when I first met him he was green but he got a makeover and turned blue :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh thank goodness today you're my husband. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I never know when i'll get the Carli who is the son of me and @CrazyButItFeelsAllright or the husband Carli. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: or Sasha don't forget about Sasha. 

Speaking of dad I need you to have a word with him, he was trying to expose me in the Beyoncé Vogue thread :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  and I've been such a well behaved son :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  he also said I'm not allowed to join y'all for thanks giving because I'm a Beyoncé fan and that there would be no christmas gifts for me ether. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

or Sasha don't forget about Sasha. 

Speaking of dad I need you to have a word with him, he was trying to expose me in the Beyoncé Vogue thread   and I've been such a well behaved son   he also said I'm not allowed to join y'all for thanks giving because I'm a Beyoncé fan and that there would be no christmas gifts for me ether.  

I mean... he's not wrong. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived