Beyoncé in British Vogue: "commercial success certainly doesn’t equate to being impactful"

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I don't accept it but I've learned to live with it. Had to take therapy though 

People think that you go through something in your life, you need to go to therapy. For me, Art is therapy. Because it's like you're expressing yourself in such a spiritual way. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I see it I want it, I stunt, yellow bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Now if you wanna sing my songs you goin have to pay some royalties :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: 

Spoiler

I take exhale points too :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

YAAAASSSSSSS GO AWF QUEEN BEYONCE!!!! SHE IS A LIVING LEGEND....SECOND TO BRIT OF COURSE Tea Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

You  ain't gotta lie you can say she's number 1 :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Spoiler

just kidding Britney number 1 forever :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block