Beyoncé in British Vogue: "commercial success certainly doesn’t equate to being impactful"

"I truly cherish this time w/ my family. My new goal is to slow down & shed stressful things from my life. I came into the music industry at 15 & grew up w/ the world watching, and I have put out projects non-stop. Now, I’ve decided to give myself permission to focus on my joy."

"Something cracked open inside of me right after giving birth to my first daughter. I truly understood my power & motherhood has been my biggest inspiration. It became my mission to make sure she lived in a world where she feels truly seen & valued."

"I am absolutely changed. It would be difficult to experience life in a pandemic and the current social unrest and not be changed. I have learned that my voice is clearer when I am still."

"I’ve spent a lot of time focusing on building my legacy and representing my culture the best way I know how. Now, I’ve decided to give myself permission to focus on my joy."

"I released #LEMONADE during the #FormationWorldTour, gave birth to twins, performed at #Coachella, directed #Homecoming, went on another world tour with Jay, then #BlackIsKing, all back to back. It’s been heavy and hectic."

"I was deeply inspired by my trip to South Africa. After having my son, I felt it was important to uplift and praise our boys and to assure that they grow up with enough films, children’s books & music that promote emotional intelligence, self-value & our rich history."

Edited by OnlyBeyonce
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

She never disappoints.

She does deserve a break.  She obviously knows and cares about her image and legacy and to be constantly having to outdo yourself must be exhausting.

it's important for her mental health and every artist need to do experiences in order to inspiring her art. Britney team has ruined her, she was pulled back to business too fast with the circus era

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block