The owner of London's World Famous G-A-Y Nightclub, has Banned Britney Spears from the club

Spicechinodiva

Anyone remember the fuss round Britney and this nightclub back in 2008?

https://attitude.co.uk/article/g-a-y-owner-jeremy-joseph-names-britney-spears-as-the-one-star-he-wouldnt-have-back/23969/?fbclid=IwAR0gEvVmLcck6Aa4KeAv_U_DV8bADBZnWQhXpPCF-j2qxueICa8E21ySzFk

Well Jeremy loves attention - I was there. Britney had never agreed to appear at the club but G.A.Y leaked to the press she would be there to sell entrance tickets. Thousands of people queued up literally around the block for hours, the main floor was packed well beyond capacity (get that coin Jezza!) to the point where many people at the front of the stage were being pulled out unconscious by security, collapsing from the heat and crush. Despite never agreeing to appear, Britney was advised by her team not to go on stage as the situation was dangerous and out of control due to Jeremy's greed. She later appeared in the VIP room and we sang happy birthday to her in small groups once security had got a handle on the utter mess. Nice spin on things though Jez - to blame the act who was never booked and turned up because of your teams constant hounding and the fans you had knowingly deceived into paying money on the door.

You can read FB comments and people savaging him here:

https://www.facebook.com/attitude.co.uk/posts/10157732746060754?comment_id=10157735490780754&notif_id=1604151201711286&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif&__cft__[0]=AZUnC4CCMJ4sFL_FG3E0mFzY1x3z-dlxlgm97KUPSmV2cNpkSjmTUgtSKoD0yRLGKyeva0H7iprxX2MlBopkbwPwHevb_xMy7Tzp_D32QUPpZHEmiLaoTti1qoOuwpxlF8s-Y3k1cC_LB7jnd0Y9WyA-&__tn__=-UK-R

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been there few times in my life. i like the bar better than the club, two different places but I don't know if it's still the same. I kissed one of the bartender once, few years ago (this information was not needed but I wanted to share :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: )

AnyHOW, I think they're going to start a community of dramaqueens who have something to say about Britney, you know, with the makeup artists etc...like :confused episode 5 GIF

Her impact though :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Archived