The owner of London's World Famous G-A-Y Nightclub, has Banned Britney Spears from the club

Spicechinodiva

https://www.facebook.com/15247855753/posts/10157732746060754/

So London, Has a famous club for gay men approiately titled G-A-Y, even Geri Halliwell has a song named after this club. 

The club is known for having artists perform or appear as part of huge global promotion campaigns.

Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga and This is Where Steps announced their big reunion in 2017..

I never heard any artists banned until now. 

The club owner has Banned Britney Spears, abd he's already being called out by people who go to the club, all remind him, saying this is one of the few places in London, where she's wanted and not ridiculed, but actually loved. 

He might wanna reconsider this, if he wants the night club to be the world's famous Gay Bar status britney spears hair flip GIF

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw, is this clip from Sohpie Ellis-Bextor's new video supposed to be that bar?

sophigay.png

Yes this is the one.

I've heard about this drama years ago. But, I never knew he'd banned her from returning.

Whatever, I'm sure Britney would be glad that her team got one less venue to force her to promote.

I read the article and tbh in 2004 she was already burned out from all the overwork, so who knows why she cancelled. 

And the other time I think it was in 2009 and she was already under a cship. That was probably her teams fault forcing her to go and being back and forth with the clubs owner about her going. They should have told the owner she wouldnt be going on stage anymore. That was probably the same thing that happened with the zone. Jamie promised Britney was going before she even said she would. So when her team saw she wasnt going to the stage, they should have let him know beforehand. Her team has been a mess during the cship dealing with people and trying to force Britney to do things. They also put people thru hell bc they are so ****ty to deal with. They were called out by a journalist before and Carson Daly that didnt have any problem with her before the cship, said hed never interview her again bc of her team. 

This guy must know about FreeBritney so maybe he should take his head out of his *** and see she has been really controlled since 2008, so the whole thing was probably not her fault.

Its not like Britney cares or even knows about this, but what he said seems really unfair as if shes a big messy diva. 

Archived