Yikes!....Ariana Grande's New Album "Positions" Stalls With Only a 68% rating on AOTY.com

Blackout2006

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I thought you was a bad bish like @Midnight :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

Don't summon me into no Ariana Flopde thread I told ya I don't cur bout dis bishhh. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Now @King Sleezy Style man up bishh, don't let me catch you goin all soft on me :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Spoiler

Jk I don't know whats going on and I'm too lazy to go back and read it all :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Critically it’s her worst album to date there’s no doubt about it. There are still high lights here and there on the album but over all it’s kind of boring. I wouldn’t go as far to call it a flaw on her catalogue. It’s just not as good as her previous work. Everyone’s career has its ups and downs. Maybe in a few years she will release a solid album or maybe this is the point where she loses her momentum. We will have to wait and see. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: No need to be upset that people are still buying her music just because her name is attached to it. That’s what happens when you’re THE pop star at the moment. Trust me ppl won’t keep kissing her behind if she keeps putting out low quality music. That applies to anyone. Artists experiment with different things. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. That’s the nature of this profession. So people need to calm down and stop acting like this is the end of her career or something.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Critically it’s her worst album to date there’s no doubt about it. There are still high lights here and there on the album but over all it’s kind of boring. I wouldn’t go as far to call it a flaw on her catalogue. It’s just not as good as her previous work. Everyone’s career has its ups and downs. Maybe in a few years she will release a solid album or maybe this is the point where she loses her momentum. We will have to wait and see. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: No need to be upset that people are still buying her music just because her name is attached to it. That’s what happens when you’re THE pop star at the moment. Trust me ppl won’t keep kissing her behind if she keeps putting out low quality music. That applies to anyone. Artists experiment with different things. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. That’s the nature of this profession. So people need to calm down and stop acting like this is the end of her career or something.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I dont know if it IS the end of her career lol but Positions has been dipping :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I dont know if it IS the end of her career lol but Positions has been dipping :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Tbh we’ve been seeing signs since the Charlie’s Angels OST. Hopefully she’ll be able to bounce back with some quality music. She’s not just a singer she’s musically talented so I still have faith in her.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

Tbh we’ve been seeing signs since the Charlie’s Angels OST. Hopefully she’ll be able to bounce back with some quality music. She’s not just a singer she’s musically talented so I still have faith in her.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

True. Hopefully by the time she releases a comeback record the GP wont be over her (yet) lol.

Spoiler

However, if she is AGAIN going to do ANOTHER Flop trap-rn'b sound, then she is bound for flopping sorry :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats when they lost ALL their credibility for me :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Many of these main pop girls stans are really delusional and the majority loves to underestimate Britney all the time. Ive seen a lot of Beyonces fans acting as if her impact, fame and success is way bigger than Britneys ever was :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: the same goes to Taylors fans and now Arianas? People just like to hate on Britney for anything, they want to discredit her accomplishments and many people just go with it and buy. Ive even seen JT's fans saying hes more famous than her, that she cheated on him just to get to the top, they even said she was jealous of his fame bc he was famous before her, that shes only a tabloid mess and that her managers/record label even bought her diamond albums :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I mean, we have to laugh tbh bc its a never ending battle. These people are just haters and they think talking **** about Britneys legacy and success will just make their idols bigger. I feel like Britneys fans are one of the hardest on her bc every other fan base seems delusional af. I was never like that tho. I always loved Britney more, but I was never delusional to say Britney was bigger/more successful than Madonna overall just bc she was for a decade or such, but I guess most of these people just keep pretending their idols are the biggest stars ever, even more than Beatles or MJ :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Many of these main pop girls stans are really delusional and the majority loves to underestimate Britney all the time. Ive seen a lot of Beyonces fans acting as if her impact, fame and success is way bigger than Britneys ever was :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: the same goes to Taylors fans and now Arianas? People just like to hate on Britney for anything, they want to discredit her accomplishments and many people just go with it and buy. Ive even seen JT's fans saying hes more famous than her, that she cheated on him just to get to the top, they even said she was jealous of his fame bc he was famous before her, that shes only a tabloid mess and that her managers/record label even bought her diamond albums :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I mean, we have to laugh tbh bc its a never ending battle. These people are just haters and they think talking **** about Britneys legacy and success will just make their idols bigger. I feel like Britneys fans are one of the hardest on her bc every other fan base seems delusional af. I was never like that tho. I always loved Britney more, but I was never delusional to say Britney was bigger/more successful than Madonna overall just bc she was for a decade or such, but I guess most of these people just keep pretending their idols are the biggest stars ever, even more than Beatles or MJ :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ugh preach queen i hate the hypocrisy and delusion

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ive seen a lot of Beyonces fans acting as if her impact, fame and success is way bigger than Britneys ever was :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Okay then, where are Beyonce's two diamond albums and best-selling teenage album of all time? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They have REAL problems with Britney and i dont know. Once i read a Beyonce stan actually say Dangerously In Love outsold Baby One More Time :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Imagine going beyond clownery just to bring up your fave :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Once i listed out all achievements of Britney's to a Beyonce fan and they were like "Beyonce has achieved all of this lol". Uhhhh...okay....wheres her 2 diamond albums? is she the most photographed female alive? most searched celebrity  on internet? Most powerful celebrity from 1999-2004? 5 albums with 500k FW sales? Best-selling female artist of the millenium? Highest grossing celebrity perfume? etc, etc, etc and etc? has Beyonce achieved a quarter of it even? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

the same goes to Taylors fans and now Arianas?

Omg clowns

Once a Taylor stan stooped to such a low level to make fun of Britney's mental issues and calling her extremely dregratory words WHILE stanning a female artist who idolized Britney in her childhood :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She said she has 4 albums with 1 million FW sales, i was cackling at the clownery, the stupidity and foolish-"ery". 4 albums with over a million sales yet...not a single one that surpassed OIDIA sales. You needed ADELE to outsell OIDIA FW sales after 15 years :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The Arianators and Swifities always bring up the topic of "aRtIstIc cOnTrOL" and "vOcAls" just because they know that Britneys prime-performing skills, impact, sales, discography, videography, legend status and legacy blows Tay and Ari out of the water to a whole another Universe :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

the same goes to Taylors fans and now Arianas? People just like to hate on Britney for anything, they want to discredit her accomplishments and many people just go with it and buy.

Its quite sad. Its like everyone forgets how there were freaking BARBIE DOLLS made of Britney Spears and how she is still to this day the youngest recipient of the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. She was not just famous, she was MEGA-MONSTROUS famous in her peal, she had the whole world behind her neck, music and personal life. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ive even seen JT's fans saying hes more famous than her, that she cheated on him just to get to the top, they even said she was jealous of his fame bc he was famous before her, that shes only a tabloid mess

Nnnn

Britney BIRTHED his career :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Who is going to tell them how Justin's debut single tanked with sales and chart performance and he needed a Britney look-alike to get him where he is today :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

JT has three iconic eras: Justified, Future Love Sounds, and the 3/3 experience

Britney had six iconic eras: BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, OIDIA, Blackout, Circus, and Femme Fatale :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

and that her managers/record label even bought her diamond albums :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Honey, the manager/record label would have to buy 10 MILLION CD'S to get a diamond album, its not like making a piece of cake, Britney and Adele are the only artist from this century to have diamond albums, its that much serious :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also, if they could buy 10 MILLION CDS for TWO ALBUMS, then they could have just bribed the radios and Billboard and use payola to get Britney the 15 #1s she deserved :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lol Britney is one of the most humble celebrities in the Industry, she does not say stuff like "I am the legend in the making" or "im the princess of pop so respect me", she just does what she loves. The same person you expect to do such a thing? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I mean, we have to laugh tbh bc its a never ending battle. These people are just haters and they think talking **** about Britneys legacy and success will just make their idols bigger. I feel like Britneys fans are one of the hardest on her bc every other fan base seems delusional af. I was never like that tho. I always loved Britney more, but I was never delusional to say Britney was bigger/more successful than Madonna overall just bc she was for a decade or such, but I guess most of these people just keep pretending their idols are the biggest stars ever, even more than Beatles or MJ :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thats what. Compared to the other stupid fandoms, we are quite rational. In the end, we all know who is the greatest popstar of this millenium. Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

I'm sorry for saying that but this album is horrible. Boring as hell, totally nothing new and arianators get mad for telling the truth about it. Her worst album for sure. Don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of Ariana since 2015 but she did the same thing with this album third year in a row. It sounds like outtakes from Sweetener and TUN. It deserves to flop, sorry. It's sad because she's talented and creative and this is what we get... she can do so much better, she should learn from Britney how to do good albums despite different styles. 

Let me guess, her next album will come out in 2021 and it will sound like Sweetener, TUN and Positions? Girl, please take a long break and come out with something fresh and amazing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I'm sorry for saying that but this album is horrible. Boring as hell, totally nothing new and arianators get mad for telling the truth about it. Her worst album for sure. Don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of Ariana since 2015 but she did the same thing with this album third year in a row. It sounds like outtakes from Sweetener and TUN. It deserves to flop, sorry. It's sad because she's talented and creative and this is what we get... she can do so much better, she should learn from Britney how to do good albums despite different styles. 

Let me guess, her next album will come out in 2021 and it will sound like Sweetener, TUN and Positions? Girl, please take a long break and come out with something fresh and amazing. 

Your first post but i can already sense the taste :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

The final test is just to see what your Britney trinity is and if you pass it :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

But yesssss! i so agree with you, i expected so much more from Ariana with this album. It was such a disappointing album seriously. If there more songers with the direction of my hair, POV, and Motive i think this could have been such a more better album. However i do want her to do something new, we're bored of Trap-Ari, give us a fresh album!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block