Yikes!....Ariana Grande's New Album "Positions" Stalls With Only a 68% rating on AOTY.com

Blackout2006

On 10/30/2020 at 1:31 PM, King Sleezy Style said:

You’re so obsessed with this girl. Geez. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I’ve had my history with Blackout, but I’m glad someone else is not all into praising this album. There are literally tens of threads about this damn album and it’s making me hate this ponytail hair girl so much after all this undeserved exposure. We get it that so many people stan her like she’s the second coming but we don’t need a million threads talking about how this is the album of the century :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/30/2020 at 10:28 AM, Blackout2006 said:

AlbumOfTheYear.com (basically the Xtina to Metacritic (who is obviously Britney)

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 10/31/2020 at 6:58 AM, Blackout2006 said:

....?
This is my first thread focused on her and i am already working on a "How Much Do you predict Positions to sell in its first week?" so calm down

I guess he sensed the hating beforehand hah!

On 10/30/2020 at 10:28 AM, Blackout2006 said:

...gathering all critics reviews of her 6th studio effort, only to round up to hardly a 60% score...

And if you think the general public reviews are any better, its just as worse, having a much lower score than the critics reviews, rounding up to hardly a 62% rating

...what? I'm awful at maths but 62 is NOT "much lower" than 60. It's not even lower :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I guess he sensed the hating before hand hah!

Except that i was right :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But what can i say, saying the truth is this forum nowadays is considered "hating" :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Ariana was a strong part of my childhood and i was a huge fan in the My Everything and Dangerous Woman era. As a stan, 10-year old me used to be practicing the lyrics to Dangerous Woman. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

plus i own the Thank U, Next CD and have the Sweetener vinyl on my bucket list. So much for a "hater" :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

...what? I'm awful at maths but 62 is NOT "much lower" than 60. It's not even lower :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I was using a hyperbole.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was using a hyperbole.

...with wrong facts. So unfounded.

And you don't need to prove that you're a huge fan of someone to be able to be critic afterwards. You can do both. The problem is when you're on a mission to spread hate by creating two biased threads based on quite good numbers actually, and missing the context. So you wanted bangers from Ari and you didn't get them, ok chill.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve had my history with Blackout, but I’m glad someone else is not all into praising this album. There are literally tens of threads about this damn album and it’s making me hate this ponytail hair girl so much after all this undeserved exposure. We get it that so many people stan her like she’s the second coming but we don’t need a million threads talking about how this is the album of the century :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

Wait what :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

And you don't need to prove that you're a huge fan of someone to be able to be critic afterwards. 

Well whats the exact issue of being a critical fan of someone

Im a huge fan of Britney...should i regard Brompoka Brinjal Jean as one of her best work? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

ou can do both. The problem is when you're on a mission to spread hate by creating two biased threads based on quite good numbers actually

Lol im no Tom Cruise or something :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

The album isnt doing great AT ALL :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Should i blindly say "OmG heR oOps I dID iT aGaIN mOmeNt wbk" :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

No :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I said whats in my head, and said that its her album not to outsell its predecessor :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Hyperboles do use wrong facts in many situations :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

So you wanted bangers from Ari and you didn't get them, ok chill.

Not again :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I have countless times admitted that i love Rn'B and Sweetener, yet disliked this record

She needs to move on was my main point of why i disliked this album :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Content Curators

She has all the resources in the world 

if she wanted to she could’ve done such a good 2000s like rnb album and called the best of the best rnb producers etc and made it good 

but the problem is she made it pop with little influence of rnb 

if all songs on the album were like what she was trying to do with my hair 

it would have a MUCH higher rating and be way more respected 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m glad someone else is not all into praising this album. There are literally tens of threads about this damn album and it’s making me hate this ponytail hair girl so much after all this undeserved exposure. We get it that so many people stan her like she’s the second coming but we don’t need a million threads talking about how this is the album of the century :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

Finally, someone here who speaks their mind :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I remember being called ****** when i told TayTays delusional fans that she isnt going to sell 1 million in her FW :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

The album is Ariana's weakest and sits along with Changes as the most disappointing albums this year :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Not a pressurizer of "re-invention", but damn this album sounded like Sweetener and Thank U, Next watered-down demos from recording sessions and Ariana went NOWHERE with this album :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Im done with this trap genre, but this girl is still holding on to that fad and just cant move on :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

This is why the album isnt selling 400k-800k copies in its first week as many people in some forum literally said :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh they are bitter alright :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Just pressed as always :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I remember when some Arianator in Twitter actually said Ariana is better than Britney :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Thats when they lost ALL their credibility for me :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block