K/DA releases new track "More"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im on EUNE, add me, 2NE1 P.S. I'm already maining Seraphine and I bought her ultimate skin lmfao 

These *****es don't even exist yet they got more talent than 90% of today's pop artists

Okay why does this slay

Posted Images

• Exhale+

This is freakin' amazing. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: On first listen, I was like "Ok". However, now I love it even more than "POP/STARS". :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I really lucked out with K/DA, tbh. I've been playing League since late 2013. I've been a K-Pop fan since late 2017. (G)I-DLE are my 2nd favorite group (after TWICE), and I've been a fan of them since their debut in early 2018. So, when they announced that they would be collaborating with League, I was freakin' deceased - two of my favorite worlds colliding. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Furthermore, Miyeon is my bias in (G)I-DLE, and the fact that she's the voice behind K/DA Ahri (the nine-tailed fox character), who is my 2nd favorite champion in League... Like, what are the chances of that happening?! I'm so blessed. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Community Curators
On 10/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is freakin' amazing. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: On first listen, I was like "Ok". However, now I love it even more than "POP/STARS". :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I really lucked out with K/DA, tbh. I've been playing League since late 2013. I've been a K-Pop fan since late 2017. (G)I-DLE are my 2nd favorite group (after TWICE), and I've been a fan of them since their debut in early 2018. So, when they announced that they would be collaborating with League, I was freakin' deceased - two of my favorite worlds colliding. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Furthermore, Miyeon is my bias in (G)I-DLE, and the fact that she's the voice behind K/DA Ahri (the nine-tailed fox character), who is my 2nd favorite champion in League... Like, what are the chances of that happening?! I'm so blessed. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

are u still playing? Corgi Corki is my favorite champion!

• Love 2
  • Community Curators
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Yeah, I've been playing for like 7 years now. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Corgi Corki is an amazing skin, but I hate playing against that champion. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Why? I main Corki. What's your summoner name :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

@Roxxy used to play this too 

I'm so gonna try the Ariana Grande duplicate champion.

• Love 1