K/DA releases new track "More"

This is freakin' amazing. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: On first listen, I was like "Ok". However, now I love it even more than "POP/STARS". :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I really lucked out with K/DA, tbh. I've been playing League since late 2013. I've been a K-Pop fan since late 2017. (G)I-DLE are my 2nd favorite group (after TWICE), and I've been a fan of them since their debut in early 2018. So, when they announced that they would be collaborating with League, I was freakin' deceased - two of my favorite worlds colliding. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Furthermore, Miyeon is my bias in (G)I-DLE, and the fact that she's the voice behind K/DA Ahri (the nine-tailed fox character), who is my 2nd favorite champion in League... Like, what are the chances of that happening?! I'm so blessed. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
On 10/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is freakin' amazing. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: On first listen, I was like "Ok". However, now I love it even more than "POP/STARS". :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I really lucked out with K/DA, tbh. I've been playing League since late 2013. I've been a K-Pop fan since late 2017. (G)I-DLE are my 2nd favorite group (after TWICE), and I've been a fan of them since their debut in early 2018. So, when they announced that they would be collaborating with League, I was freakin' deceased - two of my favorite worlds colliding. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Furthermore, Miyeon is my bias in (G)I-DLE, and the fact that she's the voice behind K/DA Ahri (the nine-tailed fox character), who is my 2nd favorite champion in League... Like, what are the chances of that happening?! I'm so blessed. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

are u still playing? Corgi Corki is my favorite champion!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block