TBT: 19 years of running my online community has taught me this:

1 hour ago, BritFreakDownUnder said:

Oh that’s good then lol 

maybe join is a better word 

I obviously don’t use YouTube channels lol 

my bad 

Funnily enough, on YouTube it's the other way around. Basically, "Subscribing" is like following a creator so that their content appears in your feed (Subscription Feed), whereas "Joining" is a paid option that gives you some additional perks in exchange for a monthly donation. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Where's the flavour, Casandra? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just kidding, i LOVED it! You are so natural on camera and you're voice is so soothing :)

Your editing skills are already stellar, and your charisma on the camera is going to get you a TON of subscribers in the future :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Unlike me and my flop youtube channel which i am planning to soon close and considering opening a Billie Eilish Fan accout :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But seriously, all the best! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
52 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Where's the flavour, Casandra? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just kidding, i LOVED it! You are so natural on camera and you're voice is so soothing :)

Your editing skills are already stellar, and your charisma on the camera is going to get you a TON of subscribers in the future :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Unlike me and my flop youtube channel which i am planning to soon close and considering opening a Billie Eilish Fan accout :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But seriously, all the best! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I have a soothing voice?! Haha never heard that before but I'm HERE for that :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 🙏 Appreciate the kind words. The editing process actually went a lot smoother than I anticipated :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

What's your YT channel? And can fan accounts on YT garner views? Don't give up!! 

I gave it a go even though I have a very hard time taking you seriously with that thumbnail :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Although I know for a fact I wouldn't click on it if it showed up in my recommendations since my dirty mind would make me assume it's some deepthroat tutorial without even checking its title but oh well I knew that was not the case so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Good luck!  

• Leader
6 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

I gave it a go even though I have a very hard time taking you seriously with that thumbnail :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Although I know for a fact I wouldn't click on it if it showed up in my recommendations since my dirty mind would make me assume it's some deepthroat tutorial without even checking its title but oh well I knew that was not the case so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Good luck!  

I- :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block