Ariana Grande reveals tracklist for new album “Positions”

Towelney

16 minutes ago, Isla said:

I saw this tracklisting on Ariana Grande wikia earlier and I'm pretty sure I saw it before it was confirmed by Ariana herself and thought it was fake dd.

Also I've seen the alleged song lengths and apparently the songs are very short.

Most of the songs are short today, it's called the ADD generation of music for nothing. 

That's what some of today's kids criticized about older albums. Saying nobody has time for a six to 8 minute song. Even if it's an important message, say it in one to two minutes and get out. We don't have the attention span for everybody to be addressed in one song. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Isla said:

I saw this tracklisting on Ariana Grande wikia earlier and I'm pretty sure I saw it before it was confirmed by Ariana herself and thought it was fake dd.

Also I've seen the alleged song lengths and apparently the songs are very short.

Well coming off of TUN, if she's working with the same team I could see the songs being no more than 3 minutes long. Im not a fan of 5+ minute songs but it feels trendy right now to release tracks that at like 2:30 mins long.

Idk if its a ploy to get more streams because you want more of the song so you replay about 2 more times than you would??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Neneleaks said:

Thanks boo! And let me know when you're free. He can be soo needy. His ****** appetite is insatiable. Im working from home and he starts giving me head and im like dude thank you, but im working. Silly man. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

send me your schedule and I'll send u mine so we can work smth out  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Well coming off of TUN, if she's working with the same team I could see the songs being no more than 3 minutes long. Im not a fan of 5+ minute songs but it feels trendy right now to release tracks that at like 2:30 mins long.

Idk if its a ploy to get more streams because you want more of the song so you replay about 2 more times than you would??

Yeah I heard some of the lengths are under 3 mins for some tracks. I think one is even 2:12. I think it MIGHT be to get more streams, but I don’t want to be completely underwhelmed by a short song which could have gone for longer (I felt that way with Needy). 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Most of the songs are short today, it's called the ADD generation of music for nothing. 

That's what some of today's kids criticized about older albums. Saying nobody has time for a six to 8 minute song. Even if it's an important message, say it in one to two minutes and get out. We don't have the attention span for everybody to be addressed in one song. 

It sucks. I feel like Eminem got the right balance with Music To Be ******** By as there’s a few ‘short’ songs but longer ones like Darkness. Even Taylor with Folklore as most of the songs on that album are an average length and there’s three which are almost five mins long (Exile, Epiphany and Betty).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block