Little Mix slay their first performance of 'Sweet Melody'!

Slayer

Little Mix gave their debut performance of 'Sweet Melody' on Little Mix: The Search's first live show.

Band member Jade was unable to perform as she was self-isolating at home, however Jade was still featured on the show carrying out her Judging duties via video link

They killed it and did amazing last minute without Jade! I can't wait until we get performances of them all together.

rsz_elhih--waaimy8u.jpg.14e5171f991b10d555c332062bb0f26d.jpg

• Love 6

Call me shallow but i'm sorry. I can't. Seeing only 3 girls instead of 4, like, it's not the same. The formation as a trio with someone in the middle looks so off for me. It scares me. As someone who's into K-Pop, I don't like seeing my groups have one member missing. This is giving me PTSD. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Call me shallow but i'm sorry. I can't. Seeing only 3 girls instead of 4, like, it's not the same. The formation as a trio with someone in the middle looks so off for me. It scares me. As someone who's into K-Pop, I don't like seeing my groups have one member missing. This is giving me PTSD. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It's never the same when one isn't there :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

At least she was virtually there, even though we all wanted her to be there to perform :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Hopefully she's safe and able to join them for the upcoming performances/live shows.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

The fact that Little Mix are the best performers of their generation..... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Name one pop female or male who are better performers than Little Mix. 

Reveal hidden contents

You can’t :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

But still waiting :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

Bich you thought :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

TEA :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Roman Reloaded Nicki Minaj :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Vocals ✔

Rap verse ✔

Stage Presence ✔

Cute / Seductive Strutting ✔

Crazy moves ✔

Crowd Interaction ✔

Lifts ✔

She’s so hilarious as a pop girl, but I loved her the most during her pop days! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let’s make pop great again! I miss my pop stars, I miss Britney, Riri, Nicki, Katy, Bey, Gags. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

The girls did a wonderful job. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:The vocals were fire.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Dancing was okay. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: The first du-du part was great, the second not so much, and the third before the bridge, like, they're just standing there for 4-5 seconds and I thought I missed something, it felt blank in a way.:orangu_orangutan_ape: The beginning of the performance was so good and it started promising.:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: I liked the clouds a lot. Everything else in between was such a mess. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Those wide camera shots, come on. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Focus on the girls. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: Jade was missing so yeah idk. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: It felt weird watching just the 3 of them. Leigh killed it! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block