Little Mix slay their first performance of 'Sweet Melody'!

Slayer

17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The girls did a wonderful job. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:The vocals were fire.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Dancing was okay. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: The first du-du part was great, the second not so much, and the third before the bridge, like, they're just standing there for 4-5 seconds and I thought I missed something, it felt blank in a way.:orangu_orangutan_ape: The beginning of the performance was so good and it started promising.:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: I liked the clouds a lot. Everything else in between was such a mess. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Those wide camera shots, come on. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Focus on the girls. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: Jade was missing so yeah idk. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: It felt weird watching just the 3 of them. Leigh killed it! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

They danced good and sounding great live! But it felt a little off to me, but IDK if I find it off because it's so strange seeing them perform as a trio so it naturally didn't feel right :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But it was a solid performance and they did great! I agree Leigh really shined this performance!

I hope for the EMA's they have Britney mic's and are lip syncing to pre-recorded vocals and doing intense dancing with Jade!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They danced good and sounding great live! But it felt a little off to me, but IDK if I find it off because it's so strange seeing them perform as a trio so it naturally didn't feel right :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But it was a solid performance and they did great! I agree Leigh really shined this performance!

I hope for the EMA's they have Britney mic's and are lip syncing to pre-recorded vocals and doing intense dancing with Jade!

1:32:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

"She looks like Jamie Lynn Spears" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

@Slayercan you explain to me the hatred of Jesy. 

I know some people share an old video of a Radio station asking her to do a Jamaican accent, they basically say she's really problematic and the worst member. A lot of people would be Fans

" If the Bride of Chucky is gone"

They did a mock cover of DNA. They only replaced Jesy with Tiffany, aka The female Chucky doll and everybody knew who was being referenced with Tiffany. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayercan you explain to me the hatred of Jesy. 

I know some people share an old video of a Radio station asking her to do a Jamaican accent, they basically say she's really problematic and the worst member. A lot of people would be Fans

" If the Bride of Chucky is gone"

They did a mock cover of DNA. They only replaced Jesy with Tiffany, aka The female Chucky doll and everybody knew who was being referenced with Tiffany. 

Honestly, it'll trolls that ***** about her.

Jesy is SO sweet! People have made fun of her appearance and weight since 2011 :( 

She's never done anything wrong, people just make fun of her :(

Have you seen her documentary where she mentioned she attempted suicide due to the trolls? Her documentary has won awards and it has gained SO much praise here in the UK. Jesy even said in an interview that things calmed down with the hate after her documentary aired detailing her depression following the constant hate she received over her appearance.

I personally LOVE Jesy, well I love all the girls but I have a special soft spot for Jesy.

The documentary literally broke my heart watching it.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, it'll trolls that ***** about her.

Jesy is SO sweet! People have made fun of her appearance and weight since 2011 :( 

She's never done anything wrong, people just make fun of her :(

Have you seen her documentary where she mentioned she attempted suicide due to the trolls? Her documentary has won awards and it has gained SO much praise here in the UK. Jesy even said in an interview that things calmed down with the hate after her documentary aired detailing her depression following the constant hate she received over her appearance.

I personally LOVE Jesy, well I love all the girls but I have a special soft spot for Jesy.

The documentary literally broke my heart watching it.

I know the one hater Katie Hopkins is now permaban on Twitter. I'm still waiting for the day Piers gets fired and banned. 

That show knows nobody likes him, going after girls in their 20s for being ******, just proved it's not about age, it's he believes women of any age should act and dress a certain way. 

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayer

It took only one performance and the OCC declares Sweet Melody is the girls biggest hit since #Womanlikeme

You did say all it takes is one epic performance and everybody comes to embrace them. 

Break up song, holiday didn't deliver the epic performance despite the meerkat concert..

I saw this :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I hope it continues to rise! I believe they have more performances lined up before the EMA's too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block